Machine Operator - Nights (6pm- 6am)
Primary Purpose of the Role:
Produce paper plates of acceptable quality to order and specification, while operating the work center in a safe and efficient manner
We have the following shifts available: 12 hour 2-2-3
Starting Pay Up To $23.00 based on work experience
- Set up work center to produce released orders to specification as assigned.
- Load and thread parent roll board stock into machine as required.
- Make basic machine adjustments as required, including speed, die heat and decurl.
- Power down and lock out machine to safely clear jam-ups.
- Recognize machine problems and communicate with maintenance as necessary.
- Maintain continuous check to ensure product quality and accuracy.
- Maintain a clean machine and an orderly and safe work area around assigned machine.
- Perform operator adjustments and maintenance on packaging equipment as instructed.
- Report all material, product and labor data for work center as required.
- Check that all guards and safety devices are in place and functioning before operating machine.
- Send and verify UPC’s and carton labels.
- Actively participates in Zone (Equipment) Ownership, Operating-Maintaining-Improving their zones, and ensuring high levels of Asset Condition and Reliability
- Performs Operator Basic Care on Equipment, respecting equipment, and treating it if it was their own
- Actively participates in the Reliability Centered Manufacturing system, executing standard work to ensure high levels of Asset Condition and Reliability
- Possess a desire and aptitude to learn, practice and train in Asset Essential Care and other reliability enablers
- Must follow GMP guidelines and report any food safety issues to your supervisor
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Hoffmaster Group Inc.
Learn more about our multiple locations!
At Hoffmaster, we believe every person deserves to feel successful. That’s why we provide a total rewards package designed to support our employee’s success –at work, at home, and in life. This includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurances, Student loan and Tuition assistance, physical and mental wellness programs, Paid vacation and holidays, Employee Assistance Program, and more!
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Job Family Manufacturing
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Creative Converting, 255 Spring St, Clintonville, Wisconsin, United States of America