Manager of Financial Reporting
The Manager of Financial Reporting is responsible for preparing and maintaining financial statements. This role is also responsible for high level and complex accounting journal entries and account reconciliations. The Manager of Financial Reporting is responsible for helping direct the work of lower level staff and processes related to general ledger accounting in adherence with proper accounting methods and policies. This is a hybrid position- 60% in office and 40% remote.
Essential Job Duties:
• Corporate Performance Management champion
• Drive the improvement of Corporate Accounting processes
• Maintain all financial reports in compliance with GAAP
• Mentor lower level Corporate Accounting staff
• Review monthly balance sheet reconciliations for all accounts with subledgers (Accounts Receivable, Inventory, Fixed Assets and Accounts Payable)
• Prepare month-end calculations and reconciliations for complex and subjective reserves and accounts per published deadlines
• Act as back up for fixed asset accounting processes and systems (FAS and Finario)
• Calculate assigned annual budget items per published deadlines
• Support Financial Controller in the summarization, consolidation and review of annual budget
• Support the external audit requests related to complex and subjective reserves and accounts using prescribed submission tools and per published deadlines
• Record and reconcile payroll and benefit entries
• Budget payroll and all benefits using our CPM tool, understanding how the CPM uses the inputs and generates the outputs
• Experience with CPM system, as well as integrated ERP systems preferred
• Advanced Excel computer skills
• Ability to perform analysis and draw conclusions from data
• Attention to detail is key
• Desire to question and streamline current processes and procedures
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and complete assigned tasks timely
• Motivational manager of processes
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
• Master’s degree Preferred
• CPA required
• 7+ years of relevant experience
• Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
• Experience in public accounting preferred
Hoffmaster Group Inc.
Learn more about our multiple locations!
At Hoffmaster, we believe every person deserves to feel successful. That’s why we provide a total rewards package designed to support our employee’s success –at work, at home, and in life. This includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurances, Student loan and Tuition assistance, physical and mental wellness programs, Paid vacation and holidays, Employee Assistance Program, and more!
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Job Family Finance
- Pay Type Salary
- Telecommute % 40
- Hoffmaster Group Inc., 2920 N. Main St, Oshkosh, Wisconsin, United States of America