Sales Representative- Tampa
If you’re an energetic, competitive go-getter with a knack for combining your networking skills with creative selling techniques, we have an opportunity for you. Hoffmaster is searching for an entry-level sales trainee to join our growing team.
Based in the Tampa / Orlando, FL market, the ideal candidate will leverage their knowledge and enthusiastic work ethic to generate and develop prospects within the premium disposable product category using traditional face-to-face and digital strategies.
An emphasis is placed on building genuine connections to foster prosperous relationships with those in the market. Successful candidates will be part of our expanding sales talent pipeline.
As a Sales Representative you will:
- Utilize your creativity to find prospects via digital avenues (Ex. LinkedIn)
- Collaborate with sales and channel marketing teams to develop new and existing business opportunities
- Conduct effective sales presentations in person or via virtual environments
- Execute against campaign leads and initiatives
- Utilize CRM (Customer relationship Management) tools
- Build and leverage relationships to achieve goals
- Participate in a collaborative work environment
- Employ critical-thinking skills to build and manage relationships with new and existing customers
- Continually build product knowledge to become an asset for new and existing customers
Key Attributes for Success:
- College degree preferred
- Candidate will have access to all levels of leadership in personal and group settings
- Have a growth mindset and view challenges as learning opportunities
- Adaptable to change and eager to learn
- Ability to inspire others to action
- The ability to approach opportunities from a broad view
- Working knowledge of Microsoft, Zoom, or other video conferencing tool
- Successful accomplishments in a prior role or activity
- Must have a vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time. Travel may fluctuate based on training needs and customer shows, meetings.
Competitive Benefits Package:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Generous Bonus opportunity
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Comprehensive Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Insurance and more!
- Monthly phone allowance
- Student Loan payback assistance
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Employee Assistance Program
Hoffmaster Group Inc.
Learn more about our multiple locations!
At Hoffmaster, we believe every person deserves to feel successful. That’s why we provide a total rewards package designed to support our employee’s success –at work, at home, and in life. This includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurances, Student loan and Tuition assistance, physical and mental wellness programs, Paid vacation and holidays, Employee Assistance Program, and more!
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Job Family Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Orlando, FL, USA
- Tampa, FL, USA