Regional Sales Manager- Dallas
Hoffmaster Is looking for a Regional Sales Manager supporting the Dallas, TX market on our Foodservice Sales team. The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for implementing and managing sales and marketing programs within an assigned geographical region. This position is responsible for managing and servicing food service, paper, and specialty distributors as well as end-user customers. Develop and maintain relationships with distribution management and sales representatives within the territory
• Develop and maintain relationships with key regional end-user customers
• Monitor competitive activities
• Plan and report sales through CRM tool
• Achieve assigned revenue and margin goals
• Responsible for assigned account base
• Develop new business while meeting/exceeding budgeted sales and margin goals
• Cross-functional interaction to achieve goals
• Utilize CRM to manage customer information
• Minimum 5-10 years of related experience.
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce.
• Eligible to travel a minimum of 50%
• Bachelors Degree Preferred
• 5 years related experience
Hoffmaster Group Inc.
Learn more about our multiple locations!
At Hoffmaster, we believe every person deserves to feel successful. That’s why we provide a total rewards package designed to support our employee’s success –at work, at home, and in life. This includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurances, Student loan and Tuition assistance, physical and mental wellness programs, Paid vacation and holidays, Employee Assistance Program, and more!
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Job Family Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 50
- Dallas, TX, USA