Under minimal guidance, the Production Planner develops and coordinates production schedules for the plant based on demand forecast and customer orders.
Essential Job Duties:
- Reviews MRP (Materials Requirement Planning) and executes master schedule timely
- Prepares, reviews and updates detailed machine schedules
- Coordinates production workflow for one or multiple products across multiple machines
- Plans and prioritizes schedules to align with operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Determines machine shifts by asset needed to cover production demand
- Schedules shift requirements according to production needs
- Monitors jobs to ensure they will finish on time with determined lead-times
- Addresses issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption
- Works with buyers to expedite all part shortages
- Runs shortage reports to review, revise and schedule orders when necessary
- Performs any/all duties required by the planner function
- Follow and Maintain all Food Safety, GMP and HACCP Guidelines
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain or Production Planning Management preferred
- APIC Certification preferred
- MRP/ERP system knowledge preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Strong attention to detail
- Motivated, independent self-starter that is able to handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
- Strong organizational skills
Hoffmaster Group Inc.
Learn more about our multiple locations!
At Hoffmaster, we believe every person deserves to feel successful. That’s why we provide a total rewards package designed to support our employee’s success –at work, at home, and in life. This includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurances, Student loan and Tuition assistance, physical and mental wellness programs, Paid vacation and holidays, Employee Assistance Program, and more!
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Job Family Manufacturing
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Hoffmaster Group Inc., 2920 N. Main St, Oshkosh, Wisconsin, United States of America