Hoffmaster Group Inc, is currently recruiting for Summer Help at our Oshkosh facility! Summer Help positions include Shipping, Napkin Packers, and Scallopers.
In a Shipping position you will lift & stack cases, drive an industrial lift truck, and operate scanning devices.
In a Napkin Packer and Scalloper position you will pack finished product, change machine rolls, fill ink desks, complete machine adjustments, and relieve operator(s) for lunch/breaks.
- Ability and desire to work with people in training and problem solving
- Efficiently perform work activities in keeping with current production, quality, safety and housekeeping standards
- Ability to communicate and document information effectively.
- Willingness to participate and utilize new training, tools and education opportunities.
- All other duties assigned by Supervisor/Manager
Interested applicants must be:
- Post high school students who are at least 18 years of age on or before their date of hire.
- Complete a job application and note their reference and relation to current employee
- Willing to work any shift
- Willing to work at least 40 hours week plus scheduled overtime
All applicants will follow the normal interview process and all pre-employment assessment activities. Applications from children of current employees at the Oshkosh location will be considered first.
Hoffmaster Group Inc.
Learn more about our multiple locations!
At Hoffmaster, we believe every person deserves to feel successful. That’s why we provide a total rewards package designed to support our employee’s success –at work, at home, and in life. This includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurances, Student loan and Tuition assistance, physical and mental wellness programs, Paid vacation and holidays, Employee Assistance Program, and more!
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Job Family Manufacturing
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Travel Required No
- Hoffmaster Group Inc., 2920 N. Main St, Oshkosh, Wisconsin, United States of America