Demand Planning Manager
The Demand Planning Manager will be responsible for managing and directing the demand planning forecast to adequately ensure available inventory will align with future customer orders. Duties include estimating future product demand, developing forecast models, evaluating forecast accuracy. Developing strong partnerships with the operational planning and sourcing teams is critical to ensuring the success of this role. This is a hybrid position- 60% in the office and 40% work from home.
- Demand Planning
- Manage team of demand planning analysts
- Manage forecasting of case sales to foodservice customers
- Analyze and trouble shoot demand related issues in a timely manner
- Measure and report forecast accuracy and develop approaches to improve accuracy
- Perform inventory analysis and drive improvement to optimal levels
- Prepare and present documents related to demand for the S&OP meetings
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing and FP&A to build and maintain item level forecasts
- Communicate forecast updates to Planning and procurement teams for all facilities
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- 6+ years of related experience with at least 1 year in a supervisory or lead role
- Strong organizational skills in strategy and able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong leadership skills, able to lead, contribute and influence others in a team based organization
Hoffmaster Group Inc.
Learn more about our multiple locations!
At Hoffmaster, we believe every person deserves to feel successful. That’s why we provide a total rewards package designed to support our employee’s success –at work, at home, and in life. This includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurances, Student loan and Tuition assistance, physical and mental wellness programs, Paid vacation and holidays, Employee Assistance Program, and more!
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Job Family Operations Planning
- Pay Type Salary
- Telecommute % 40
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Hoffmaster Group Inc., 2920 N. Main St, Oshkosh, Wisconsin, United States of America