Guest Services Team Member
"To bring people together for the excitement of Cleveland Browns football and enhance their experience by providing the best quality service in a clean, safe environment."
The Cleveland Browns Guest Services Department is seeking people interested in part-time/seasonal employment at Cleveland Browns Stadium. Our game day Team Members play a pivotal role in creating the best possible experience for our guests, from the moment they enter the Stadium until the moment they depart. We are looking for friendly, outgoing, self-motivated people who can provide top notch customer service to each of our guests. Positions start with a salary of $14.50/hour, and are listed below along with the online application. If you want to be a part of the excitement at Cleveland Browns Stadium, apply today!
• Greet and welcome guests as they enter Cleveland Browns Stadium.
• Provide excellent customer service to enhance the fan experience.
• Proactively assist guests with any questions or concerns they may have.
• Understand and enforce all Cleveland Browns Stadium policies and procedures.
• Provide guests with accurate directions to and from stadium locations such as seating areas and restrooms.
• Must be attentive to guests' needs, have full knowledge of all policies, services and facility locations.
• Report any and all incidents to Supervisor.
• Thank guests for attending as they leave.
Elevator Operator – Team Members will transport guests to the appropriate level of the Stadium.
• Check all guests' tickets and/or credentials to ensure that they reach the proper area of the Stadium.
• Understand and implement Cleveland Browns Stadium elevator policies.
Greeter – Team Members will enthusiastically greet guests and screen for access privileges.
• Check ticket of guests to verify they are in the correct area and direct to the appropriate location.
• Properly scan each guest's ticket to ensure that they have access to the Club Level.
Guest Relations Team Member – Team Members will provide assistance to all guests through extensive knowledge of Cleveland Browns Stadium policies and procedures.
• Resolve guest complaints and conflicts effectively.
• Proactively assist guests with any questions and/or comments.
Suite Attendant – Team Members will provide customer service to our Suite Guests and check tickets and credentials to verify access to Suite Level.
• Monitor assigned area and proactively assist guests.
• Perform pre/post event Suite checks.
Usher – Team Members are responsible for monitoring crowd behavior and taking steps to ensure that each guest may enjoy the event without disruption from others.
• Assist guests in locating assigned seats.
• Keep the aisles and walkways clear of guests.
• Conduct aisle walks throughout the game to monitor crowd behavior and look for any problems in assigned area.
• Be proactive in assigned areas and enforce the Fan Code of Conduct.
Mobility Assistance Team Member – Team Members are responsible for transporting guests to and from their assigned seats.
• Ensure guest comfort and safety at all times.
Surveyor – Team Members are responsible for surveying guests of Cleveland Browns Stadium.
• Database the responses from guests of Cleveland Browns Stadium regarding their game day experience.
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Excellent customer service skills
• Quick learner
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to project an approachable, professional attitude at all times
• Ability to walk up and down stairs and stand in one place for long periods of time
• Must present a neat, well-groomed appearance
• Must be able to work indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions
• Must have reliable transportation to and from Cleveland Browns Stadium
• Must be able to work weekends, nights and holidays when required
• Must be able to work all 10+ Cleveland Browns home games
• Must be able to pass criminal background check and a drug test
- Job Family Facility and Campus Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Part Time
- 100 Alfred Lerner Way, Cleveland, OH 44114, USA