Job Title: Fiberglass Finisher/Laborer
Reports to: Production Supervisor
Resin and sand pads prior to pouring panels. Examine all parts for resin and sanding prior to being put into the storage rack. Maintain inventory of materials needed for daily production.
- Resin and sand all rails and bulkheads prior to being placed in storage.
- Resin and sand all pads prior to production.
- Maintain inventory on all resin to ensure that production is not affected
- Bondo and sand parts and pads as required.
- Assist with resin dotting pads as required for quality purposes
- Assist with completing build-ups as required.
- Maintain good housekeeping.
- Abide by all safety and production policies.
- Indoor/Outdoor environment
- Exposed to fumes associated with applying resin and fiberglass
- Exposed to dust associated with sanding wood, resin, bondo, and fiberglass
- Exposed to noise associated with mixing and producing concrete
- Exposed to vapors associated with thinners and epoxy
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent preferred, but not required. Ability to work in a team atmosphere required. Good communication skills. Paint, Drywall or auto body experience would be helpful. Will train motivated candidate.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, twist, walk, must be able to use various hand tools or controls; reach with hands and arm; climb or balance on elevated surfaces; and stoop, kneel, squat, crouch or crawl. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Constant and continual medium to heavy manual, physical labor is required for this position.
Must be able to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) such as steel toe laced up ankle work boots, hard hats, work gloves, safety glasses, hearing protection, back brace, forearm shields, and safety vests. This is an indoor/outdoor work environment: Exposure to sun, heat, humidity, cold, wind, light rain, sand, and dust.
- Life and Accident insurance
- Legal Shield/Identity theft protection
- 401(k) with company match
- Medicare, Retirement planning, and Social Security assistance
- On-demand pay
- Educational Expense reimbursement
- Employee Assistance program
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick time
- Paid Maternity leave
- Paid holidays
GATE Precast is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace
For more information about us, please visit our website at www.gateprecast.com
- Job Family PRECAST PLANT
- Pay Type Hourly
- 810 Sawdust Trail, Kissimmee, FL 34744, USA