Cash Processing Teller -Daily Pay
725 85th Ave, Oakland, CA 94621, USA Req #15684
Friday, May 26, 2023
GardaWorld is shaping the future of cash management! We provide our clients with solutions in every phase of their cash supply chain, including secured transportation, cash management, cash vault processing, forecasting, ATM, and cash recycler services. We are equipped with the largest fleet of armored vehicles in the industry, sophisticated technology, and an expansive network of experienced employees and innovative partners. We process, manage, and move over $8B in cash every day while delivering 24/7 client support and logistical expertise.
The Cash Processing Teller is responsible for the accurate and timely verification of all customer deposits and orders delivered by armored carriers. Other responsibilities include the counting of currency, coin, and checks, the preparation of customer change orders, entering transactions into a computer, and balancing funds. If you are detail-oriented and enjoy working independently, this opportunity is perfect for you.
Monday to Friday
Overtime may be required
Starting hourly wage: $18 / hour
- Verify assigned work and inspect deposit bags for evidence of tampering.
- Performs deposit processing functions including reconciling any out-of-balance conditions.
- Maintains compliance with all company policies including state and federal regulations.
- Identifies Counterfeit, Suspicious Activity (SAR), and any potential AML Red Flag Transactions and immediately reports same to Supervisor.
- Meets or exceeds all established deposit processing productivity standards.
- Verifies cash settlements are accurate and transfers funds to appropriate vaults.
- Identifies and shares process improvement opportunities.
- Works independently without direct supervision or oversight.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Cash handling and balancing experience highly desired.
- 1-2 years teller experience preferred.
- Must have strong data entry skills and experience.
- Must be Detail-oriented with basic Math skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment is a plus.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs as needed.
Full-Time Benefits Include: 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Employee Discounts, and Reward Programs!
GardaWorld is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Cash Services Headquarters
Cash Services Headquarters
2000 NW Corporate Boulevard
Boca Raton, Florida, USA
+ 1 561 939 7000
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Friday, May 26, 2023
- 725 85th Ave, Oakland, CA 94621, USA