Regional Asset Protection Manager
We are looking for a Regional Asset Protection Manager to join our Asset Protection & Physical Security Team. Regional Asset Protection Manager will work under our Director, Asset Protection and support the development and implementation of asset protection programs throughout our transportation and facility network in the Central US region. The Asset Protection program aims at protecting people, high value assets, and process integrity throughout the business end-to-end. That means cultivating an environment in which leading indicators drive risk identification and treatment through a solutions-oriented team.
• Leveraging exception-based reporting and risk trends across the region to deploy Asset Protection resources.
• Performing risk assessments of the sites and operational process to develop the associated risk reduction measures.
• Championing and prioritizing multiple large projects, working cross functionally to ensure the smooth implementation of Asset Protection programs.
• Collaborating with internal teams to ensure project milestones are met.
• Driving operational integrity and loss reduction strategies through risk-based KPI’s while establishing performance expectations, conducting regular performance evaluations, providing recognition & rewards, and coaching for success and improvement.
• Overseeing successful remediation of audit findings and gap analysis in partnership with local and regional leadership.
• Cultivates an environment where employees respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics by integrating these values into all programs and practices, jointly developing corrective actions for violations or non-compliance, and supporting investigations where necessary.
• Make recommendations for people, process, and system control enhancements.
• Build effective working relationships with Corporate Security, Claims, Facility Management, Fleet, and Operations teams.
• Investigative collaboration with field investigators to move early indicators for risk to a comprehensive and evidence-based conclusion in a timely manner.
• Develop Asset Protection partners through training and mentorship driving a positive culture and successfully supporting the team’s goals.
• Organizing/coordinating conference and meeting appointments.
• Performing other duties as assigned.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
Candidates must meet the company's hiring criteria. Extensive pre-employment background checks are required. Drug tests and other testing may be required.
• Bachelor’s degree or comparable combination of education and work experience required. Professional certifications preferred.
• Minimum five years of Asset Protection, Corporate Security, Supply Chain Security, or Cash Services managerial experience is required with a minimum of two years managing geographically dispersed teams.
• Successful experience building a high performing team with a positive, action-oriented culture.
• Experience with supply chain risk, site security, and inventory management is preferred.
• Experience conducting internal investigations and conducting integrity interviews.
• Excellent knowledge on the implantation of best practices in relation to physical security systems, impression of control, and supply chain loss mitigation strategies.
• An analytical mind that can solve complex issues while remaining data-informed.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and remain organized.
• Ability to set priorities and meet any established deadlines.
• Strong communication skills, relentless attention to detail, and tactfully challenge assumptions.
• Ability to present and influence stakeholders from a variety of disciplines with a proven ability to manage up and down.
• Ability to research, understand, and effectively communicate data and inquiries, leveraging internal systems, and enterprise applications such as Power BI, Tableau, Excel, and the O365 Suite.
• Ability to travel domestically as required
Cash Services Headquarters
2000 NW Corporate Boulevard
Boca Raton, Florida, USA
+ 1 561 939 7000
- Job Family USA
- Pay Type Salary
- Broadview, IL, 2500 S 25th Ave, Broadview, Illinois, United States of America
- Cincinnati, OH, 1017 Hopkins St, Cincinnati, Ohio, United States of America
- Cleveland, OH, 4130 Commerce Ave, Cleveland, Ohio, United States of America
- Detroit, MI, 12435 Merriman Rd, Livonia, Michigan, United States of America
- Indianapolis, IN, 68 N Gale St Ste A, Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America
- Louisville, KY, 1050 S 9th St, LOUISVILLE, Kentucky, United States of America