Operations Manager - Cash Logistics
Oklahoma City, OK, 400 Dean A McGee Ave, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America Req #15662
Wednesday, May 24, 2023
GardaWorld is shaping the future of cash management! We provide our clients with solutions in every phase of their cash supply chain, including secured transportation, cash management, cash vault processing, forecasting, ATM, and cash recycler services. We are equipped with the largest fleet of armored vehicles in the industry, sophisticated technology, and an expansive network of experienced employees and innovative partners. We process, manage, and move over $8B in cash every day while delivering 24/7 client support and logistical expertise.
We are seeking to fill an Operations Manager in Oklahoma CIty, OK. Qualified candidates will be security sensitive with prior cash logistics experience. Must have P&L management experience and ability to prepare and analyze key financial data reports. A thorough understanding of DOT guidelines is preferred. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are necessary. Excellent leadership experience is required.
Competitive salary available
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental Vision)
- Exclusive Employees Perks (Cell plans, Auto Service, Finance/ Legal Services and much more
- Bonus Eligible role
- Manages various functions/activities to meet specific goals of the Site.
- Participates in site budget and goal planning. Ensures the highest quality and most cost effective service by monitoring quality reports, productivity measurements and expense analyses. Advocates and aggressively support high Quality standards.
- Responsible for the interviewing, processing and training of employees.
- Responsible for rewarding, coaching, counseling and disciplining employees.
- Conducts regular staff meetings to obtain feedback on important issues as well as feedback on departmental concerns.
- Devises cross training matrix that provides adequate backup for all positions.
- Conducts weekly audits on various function activities to ensure high quality standards are achieved.
- Incumbent studies departmental reports to confirm daily work is being processed accurately and within contractual obligations.
- Ensures approved payroll, incentives, worker's compensation and accident reports are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Masters Money Manager System and is proficient in the knowledge of coin room tasks and procedures.
- Reports serious operational problems to senior management. Communicates all operational problems to the Client Services group that might compromise customer service.
- Analyzes system problems and acts as a liaison with ATSIIS Support to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- May be required to attend training courses designed to improve job performance.
- Position requires individual to have a minimum of 3-5 years Operations management experience.
- Strong knowledge of armored operations, currency processing and bank operations experience preferred.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or comparable combination of education and work experience is required.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office for Windows (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access) is required.
- May require individual to have and maintain a valid Commercial Driver’s License with no air-brake restrictions (applicable to branches with vehicles over 26,001 lbs.), and maintain a valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record.
- Individual must have excellent communication & interpersonal skills and the ability to adjust with all levels of personnel.
- Individual must be multi-tasked oriented, organized and have the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Individual must be familiar with applicable work rules/labor agreement, Company employee and safety handbooks, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations and other required documents. May be required to obtain and maintain various weapons permits and licenses and carry weapons while performing the essential functions of the position.
GardaWorld is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Cash Services Headquarters
Cash Services Headquarters
2000 NW Corporate Boulevard
Boca Raton, Florida, USA
+ 1 561 939 7000
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $50,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $60,000.00
- Oklahoma City, OK, 400 Dean A McGee Ave, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America