Cash Processor - Warehouse (No experience Required) - Daily Pay
As Cash Processor, you are responsible for the accurate and timely verification of all customer deposits and orders delivered by armored carriers. Other responsibilities include the counting of currency, coin, and checks, the preparation of customer change orders, entering transactions into a computer, and balancing funds. If you are detail-oriented and enjoy working independently, this opportunity is perfect for you.
- Edison, NJ
- Full time and part time shifts available
- 2nd shift - 2:00PM - 11:00PM (FT)
- 2nd shift - 5:00PM - 10:00PM (PT)
WHO YOU ARE
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Cash handling and balancing experience highly desired
- 1-2 years teller experience preferred
- Must have strong data entry skills and experience.
- Must be Detail-oriented with basic Math skills.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment is a plus.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
WHO WE ARE
GardaWorld is shaping the future of cash management! We provide our clients with solutions in every phase of their cash supply chain, including secured transportation, cash management, cash vault processing, forecasting, ATM, and cash recycler services. We are equipped with the largest fleet of armored vehicles in the industry, sophisticated technology, and an expansive network of experienced employees and innovative partners. We process, manage and move over $8B in cash every day while delivering 24/7 client support and logistical expertise.
Full-Time Benefits Include: 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Employee Discounts, and Reward Programs!
Cash Services Headquarters
2000 NW Corporate Boulevard
Boca Raton, Florida, USA
+ 1 561 939 7000
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $15.50
- Edison, NJ, 100 Clover Pl, Edison, New Jersey, United States of America