Senior Business Analyst
The Senior Investment Business Analyst candidate will be a key member of the Investment team,
The position can be located in the Fortitude Re Jersey City, NJ office.
What you will do:
- Update and maintain all process flows, RCMs, diagrams, and documentation related to the Investments team for regulatory report, internal and external audits
- Assist in generate, maintenance and updates to BRDs for new processes, controls, and procedures for the Investments team for implementation by IT and related groups
- Ensure documentation integrity
- Assist with all related requests internal/external audit (includes detailed answers based on select processes in question)
- Works well independently for focused endeavors and in a team environment
- Liaison with internal audit department, financial controls unit, operation risk management & IT
- Manage model records, methodology documentation and provide status updates
- Gather required sign off for inventory, risk acceptances, validation of documentation
- End user tool (EUT, spreadsheet “model”) coordinator. Ensure compliance with internal policies
- Maintain EUT/EUC inventory, apply required controls to EUT/EUCs and provide evidence
- Provide internal audit with updates, coordinate delivery of materials for closing issues
What you will have:
- 7-10 Yrs experience
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge related to investments space and market risk analytics processes and procedures required
The base salary range for this role is $120,000-$150,00 and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. In addition to base salary, all employees are eligible for an annual bonus based on company and individual performance as well as a generous benefits package.
We offer competitive benefits in a fast-paced, dynamic and nimble culture including:
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Up to 11 paid company holidays
- Up to 16 hours per year of paid volunteer time
- Competitive 401(k) plan
- Paid parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance with additional access to health and wellness programs
- Flexible working environment
At FortitudeRe, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission-creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer and evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, diversity of thought and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Unless you have been requested to work on this position, or other positions with Fortitude Re, please do not forward any resumes to Fortitude Re employees. Fortitude Re is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
- Job Family IN - Investment
- Job Function Sr Associate
- Pay Type Salary
- Jersey City, NJ, USA