Senior Associate, SAP Finance & SAC Technical Support
Fortitude-Re, is conducting a search for experienced SAP maintenance and support personnel who will deliver high quality, reliable results as a member of an integrated team spanning SAP S/4HANA Cloud ERP and must also possess knowledge in SAC.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for SAC planning tool, designing/implementing data models.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of SAP S/4 Hana Finance functional and technical components of planning, budgeting and forecasting solutions using SAC Planning.
- Apply functional and technical integration knowledge of SAP S/4 Hana Finance tools, planning/BI systems and functional finance processes (reports, input schedules, script logic, allocations, distributions, trending, forecast models, Storyboards, Dashboards and visualization).
- Develop functional / technical specification documents and design best in class technical solutions to support analytical/reporting activities.
The base salary range for this role is $125,000 -$154,000 and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. In addition to base salary, all employees are eligible for an annual bonus based on company and individual performance as well as a generous benefits package.
- Support the setup and development of an overall SAC governance model to position the solution for future reporting and analytics operations and enhancements.
- Action on tickets, relevant to SAC and integration with S/4 HANA mapping and interface troubleshooting, based on priority and importance.
- Continuous improvement and familiarization with SAP bi-annual releases and new functionality looking to identify new solutions that will add value to the business and their processes.
What You Will Have:
- Minimum 6+ Years of experience in SAP BI/ HANA SAC.
- At least 1 full implementation of Planning, Forecasting BI, and Predictive Analytics using SAP Analytics Cloud and 1AMS support.
- Good understanding of S/4 HANA Finance and Hands-on experience on SAC as a planning tool, designing/implementing data models.
- Demonstrates thought proven abilities and technical experience with SAP Analytics technologies: S/4HANA Embedded Analytics, BW/4HANA, SAP Fiori, HANA XS applications, AWS Cloud technologies and BI/visualization tools.
- Experience of SAP data structures, End to End dataflow, SAC predictive capabilities, augmented analytics, forecasting, etc.
- Experience with governance, controls, process and procedures, conceptual data modeling, master data management, data standardization and stewardship, information integrity and compliance, and data quality management.
- Design, build, and test application data transfer / integration process using SAP Analytics Cloud (Planning).
- Experience with designing and building SAC planning, forecasting, forecast adjustments and integrating generated forecasts with upstream processes, reports, and dashboards to support critical business KPIs.
- Experience with performing initial setup, prototype, and Single Sign on configuration and testing (eAuth experience a plus).
- Support development teams to design / build / test solutions.
- Expertise / Knowledge of SAC predictive capabilities, augmented analytics, forecasting, Smart Assist, Smart Predict, Smart Discovery, creating story canvasses, advanced story designing, blending data, formulas, cross calculations, input controls, linked analysis.
- Experience with SAC integration with SAP and non-SAP systems.
- Exposure to cloud data services (AWS, Azure).
- Bachelor’s degree in IT preferred.
Thee base salary range for this role is $124,000- $155,000 and will be commensurate with candidate experience. Pay ranges for candidates may differ based on the cost of labor in that location. In addition to base salary, all employees are eligible for an annual bonus based on company and individual performance as well as a generous benefits package.
- Flexible working environment
We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer and evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, diversity of thought and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Job Family IT - Information Technology
- Job Function Sr Associate
- Pay Type Salary
- Jersey City, NJ, USA
- Nashville, TN, USA