What We Need
FLEETCOR is currently looking to hire a Reconciliation Supervisor within our Hotel Connections division. This position falls under our Lodging line of business and is in Lexington, KY. In this role, the Reconciliation Supervisor is responsible for the oversight of airline credit card reconciliation, as well as the efficient and effective management of all aspects of the credit card billing process. This includes the responsibility to develop and improve processes within the department and to grow and develop the department staff. You will report directly to the Billing Manager and regularly collaborate with various teams.
How We Work
As the Reconciliation Supervisor, you will be expected to work in an office environment. FLEETCOR will set you up for success by providing:
- Assigned workspace in office
- Company-issued equipment + remote access
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Managing credit card reconciliation functions to ensure accurate and timely completion of all airline reports according to each airline’s specified deadlines and statement frequency
- Interacting with clients and account managers, as necessary, regarding billing inquiries and reconciliation status
- Participating in all meetings related to credit card billing requirements for new customer implementations.
- Maintaining a culture of excellent customer service related to hotels, clients and internal customers
- Developing and maintaining necessary policies and procedures for department functions
- Scheduling and maintaining staff to ensure that department work can be completed timely and accurately
- Recruiting, training, and reviewing staff
- Monitoring department performance thru appropriate metrics and provide regular reporting to management
- Improving performance thru process improvement and technology use on a continuous basis
- Facilitating flow of information needed by other departments and executive staff in a timely manner
- Implementing and consistently practice company Mission and Vision within department
- Encouraging continuing education as well as personal and professional growth of department staff members
- Working effectively with other managers and staff to achieve company objectives
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business (preferred)
- Minimum of 1 year of Hotel Connections credit card reconciliation experience required
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage staff and processes
- Demonstrated ability with Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel)
- Demonstrated ability to analyze data and complete multiple tasks timely
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and be a part of a team
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits available the 1st month after hire
- Automatic enrollment into our 401k plan (subject to eligibility requirements)
- Virtual fitness classes offered company-wide
- Robust PTO offerings including major holidays, vacation, sick, personal, & volunteer time
- Employee discounts with major providers (i.e., wireless, gym, car rental, etc.)
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
- Fun culture with company-wide contests and prizes
Our Company & Purpose
FLEETCOR is a global leader in business payments, laser focused on developing smarter ways for businesses to pay their expenses. Since 2000, FLEETCOR has developed innovative digital solutions that help businesses better track, manage, and pay their expenses. Today, FLEETCOR is an S&P 500 company with hundreds of thousands of customers using our products in over 100 countries. Companies of all sizes, industries and geographies rely on our product portfolio to manage spending more quickly, efficiently and securely than ever before.
We embrace a culture grounded in five key values: integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. These values offer you the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives. This allows you to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
FLEETCOR is also committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, equality, and belonging by:
Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientation
Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” as FLEETCOR and its more than 8,000 employees continue to shape the future of global payments. Learn more by visiting www.FLEETCOR.com or following FLEETCOR on LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity and pay transparency, please click the following links: EEO and Pay Transparency
- Job Family Managers
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Employee
- Lexington, KY, USA