Cross Service Specialist
What We Need
FLEETCOR is currently looking to hire a Cross-Service Specialist. This position falls under our Ale Solutions in Operations and is located in St. Charles, IL. The Cross Service Specialist will report to the Director of Catastrophe Logistics. This “elite” customer care position is ideal for a candidate with both high energy and strong attention to detail who enjoys challenging work, learns quickly, and is driven by a desire to succeed and help others.
The Cross-Service Specialist is responsible for learning and utilizing multiple reservation and billing systems to complete a variety of tasks across various business units within the Lodging division of FLEETCOR. This position will be particularly relied upon during catastrophic events and other irregular operations to assist key clients with finding lodging and arranging transportation in challenging circumstances. During normal business they will assist with various reservation, billing, and other administrative tasks as assigned. They must have the ability to master multiple systems and tools, be detail-oriented, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced, changing operational environment. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience working in centralized operations and will be willing to work a flexible schedule with long hours as required by business need.
How We Work
As a Cross Service Specialist you will be expected to work in a Hybrid environment. FLEETCOR will set you up for success by providing:
- Assigned workspace in St. Charles, IL.
- Company-issued equipment
- Formal, hands-on training
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Quickly and accurately book and coordinate hotel accommodations for a large variety of customers including flight crews, distressed passengers, insurance adjusters, insurance policyholders, and workforce travelers.
- Ensuring reservation consistency between multiple systems and channels utilized in the booking process.
- Utilizing all customer service tools and technology to process, track and report reservations
- Updating and maintaining company databases, including reservation, hotel, and billing databases.
- Creating and maintaining methods of payments for hotel reservations.
- Calling hotels to collect folios and audit received folios for accuracy.
- Regularly support other projects and duties as needed.
- Participating in on-call rotation.
- Be ready and available to work overtime as needed.
- Performing all other duties as assigned by senior leadership.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
- 2+ years of customer service experience required
- 2+ years of experience working in centralized operations (such as a call center) preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with various levels of audience.
- Must be detail-oriented, self-motivated and organized.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills, able to identify root cause and seek solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and navigate multiple PC and web based applications.
- Demonstrated ability with Microsoft Office applications, especially Outlook.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, changing environments.
- Ability to identify, communicate and resolve issues effectively.
- Demonstrates a high degree of initiative, responsibility, persistence, and ownership.
- Adhere to all FLT Procedures and Processes
- Provide consistent accuracy and service with minimal errors
- Adhere to Schedule and FLT attendance policy
- Benefits on the first of the month following your hire date- no matter when you are hired during the month!
- Automatic enrollment into the 401k plan within your first thirty (30) days on the job: no more waiting until you’ve been with the company for 1 year!
- Projected company growth trajectory that shows double-digit year over year growth through both organic growth as well as acquisitions.
- Fun environment with contests and prizes!
- Inclusive environment that promotes career growth!
- Monthly employee appreciation and wellness events!
- Robust PTO policy including: major holidays, vacation, sick days, and personal days
- Discounts at major wireless providers, wholesale grocery stores, and gyms
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits available the 1st month after hire
- Automatic enrollment into our 401k plan (subject to eligibility requirements)
- Virtual fitness classes offered company-wide
- Robust PTO offerings including: major holidays, vacation, sick, personal, & volunteer time
- Employee discounts with major providers (i.e. wireless, gym, car rental, etc.)
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
- Fun culture with company-wide contests and prizes
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.8B Annual Revenue
- 800,000 Directly Served Business Clients
- 9,700+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2021)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks
Create better ways for businesses and their partners to pay their expenses
FLEETCOR will continue double-digit revenue growth by executing on four growth planks:
- Sell More New Clients. FLEETCOR will continue growing sales by investing more in proven sales channels and bringing more prospects into the funnel.
- Increase Revenue per Client. FLEETCOR will continue increasing its share of customer wallets through network expansion and cross-sell of add-on solutions.
- "Beyond" Adjacent Segments. FLEETCOR will continue extending its existing business into adjacent spaces to broaden its market opportunity.
- Launch New Platform Business. FLEETCOR has launched its "new platform business" integration "Expense Management & AP/Vendor Payments" solutions into one bundled software platform.
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
For more information about our commitment to equal employment opportunity and pay transparency, please click the following links: EEO and Pay Transparency.
- Job Family Service
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Employee
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- St. Charles, IL 60174, USA
- St. Charles, IL, USA