Human Resources Generalist - Bilingual a Must!
The Fikes Companies is seeking a strong Human Resources Generalist to work on-site at our food production facility - JF Heritage Foods Company in Belton, TX. The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for providing Human Resources support including high volume production staffing, delivering general HR support to all salaried, hourly, and site leadership teams through effective communication and administration across the facility.
At The Fikes Companies, our Mission is to build a highly successful company which our employees are proud of, our customers value, and the communities we serve can count on.
- Manages the recruitment process for the facility to ensure staffing levels are maintained for all production lines. This includes partnering with Talent Acquisition to create processes that attract talent.
- Conducts new hire orientation and educates employees on policies/procedures, and benefits enrollment process.
- Understands and adheres to established safety, health, GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) and HAACP policies/procedures, and recognized processes.
- Partners with site leadership on employee relations issues such as attendance, harassment, policy violations, etc.
- Advises and counsels site leadership on matters relating to disciplinary procedures. and performance management.
- Partners with Risk Management around OSHA and Work Injury Plan.
- Maintains current knowledge of Department of Labor Codes & regulations, Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) procedures & practices, and guidelines and laws such as Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
3+ years’ HR experience including high volume recruiting in a manufacturing or food production facility, must have excellent communication skills (Verbal, Written, and Presentation), strong organizational and critical thinking skills, proven ability to build strong business relationships and interact with all levels in an organization, intermediate skills in MS Office Suite, recent ATS and HRIS experience, possess the ability to maintain confidentiality and act as a true business partner to the business. Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a must.
The Fikes Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $55,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $65,000.00
- Belton, TX, USA