Host Person - Goodnights
Healdsburg, CA 95448, USA Req #566
Tuesday, April 18, 2023
The Host person is responsible for courteous greeting and escorting guests to tables and, assisting in seating, ensuring the restaurant’s service standards. Assists in preparing the restaurant for service and maintaining the cleanliness of the room. Assists in monitoring the guests' needs and all phases of the operation. Provide efficient, friendly customer service consistently and to all guests.
- Greet guests when entering the restaurant with superior customer service.
- Answer the phone and record reservations for large parties.
- Able to make recommendations for guests on other activities.
- Thank every guest upon departure, invite them to return, and wish them a fond farewell.
- Ensure each guest is greeted and that all food and beverage operations run smoothly.
- Clean and clear service areas.
- Oversee all aspects of a restaurant during the absence of the Manager and/or Supervisor.
- Be familiar with the operation of the P.O.S. system and manual system procedures.
- Ensure the work area is clean and clear of standing water, debris, or any objects that can obstruct the job duties from being performed safely, efficiently, and effectively.
- Perform other duties as required.
Foley Entertainment Group, LLC. is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an e-mail to HR@vegasgoldenknights.com to let us know the nature of your request. This employer participates in E-Verify EOE/AA/Disabled/Vets Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
- Job Family *Hotel - Hotel Les Mars
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $18.00
- Healdsburg, CA 95448, USA