Sr, Network Engineer
Company Overview and Culture
EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a global analytics and digital solutions company that partners with clients to improve business outcomes and unlock growth. Bringing together deep domain expertise with robust data, powerful analytics, cloud, and AI, we create agile, scalable solutions and execute complex operations for the world’s leading corporations in industries including insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, media, and retail, among others. Focused on creating value from data for driving faster decision-making and transforming operating models, EXL was founded on the core values of innovation, collaboration, excellence, integrity and respect. Headquartered in New York, our team is over 40,000 strong, with more than 50 offices spanning six continents. For information, visit www.exlservice.com.
For the past 20 years, EXL has worked as a strategic partner and won awards in its approach to helping its clients solve business challenges such as digital transformation, improving customer experience, streamlining business operations, taking products to market faster, improving corporate finance, building models to become compliant more quickly with new regulations, turning volumes of data into business opportunities, creating new channels for growth and better adapting to change. The business operates within four business units: Insurance, Health, Analytics, and Emerging businesses.
Job Description for Sr, Network Engineer
Supports, design, maintains and monitoring core components of network and telephony infrastructure throughout organization.Scopes, designs, implements, and manages new network infra deployment & solutions.Ensures resiliency, performance, and security are present on current and new network infrastructure initiatives. The position calls for an individual that can work independently and is highly integrated into a team oriented environment composed of Network, Desktop Support, and Help Desk personnel all focused on providing world class IT support to the global enterprise. It includes managing datacenter services and local offices core network stack.This person must have experience working in highly secured and compliant environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administration/Design/Support of Firewall/VPN/PaloAlto
- Administration/Design/Support of LAN/WAN
- Administration/Design/Support of Telecommunications Network
- Administration/Design/Support of Wireless Network
- Administration/Design/Support of IDS/IPS and Security/ PaloAlto
- Load Balancing/Reverse Proxy/Network Device Management
- Administer Datacenter services and Local office network setup
- Plan network changes and upgrades.
- Administer Telco providers and service suppliers.
- Administration of cloud-based network – AWS / Azure
- Will perform other duties as assigned
College Degree preferred
8+ years’ experience in geographically dispersed company
Knowledge and skills:
- CCIE preferred
- CISSP or relevant security experience
- Expertise with LAN/WAN technologies throughout a global infrastructure
- Expertise with Software Defined Networks, Wireless networks
- Expertise with Firewall/VPN (Cisco, Palo Alto)
- Expertise with Netscaler
- Expertise with Switches Cisco, Arista, Meraki
- Expertise with working with Carriers and Communication Providers
- Knowledge with Cloud
Base Salary Range Disclaimer: The base salary range represents the low and high end of the EXL base salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to: location and experience. The base salary range listed is just one component of EXL's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include bonuses, as well as a Paid Time Off policy, and many region specific benefits.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $120,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $120,000.00
- United States