Life & Annuities Back Office Processor
Company Overview and Culture
EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a global analytics and digital solutions company that partners with clients to improve business outcomes and unlock growth. Bringing together deep domain expertise with robust data, powerful analytics, cloud, and AI, we create agile, scalable solutions and execute complex operations for the world’s leading corporations in industries including insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, media, and retail, among others. Focused on creating value from data for driving faster decision-making and transforming operating models, EXL was founded on the core values of innovation, collaboration, excellence, integrity and respect. Headquartered in New York, our team is over 40,000 strong, with more than 50 offices spanning six continents. For information, visit www.exlservice.com.
For the past 20 years, EXL has worked as a strategic partner and won awards in its approach to helping its clients solve business challenges such as digital transformation, improving customer experience, streamlining business operations, taking products to market faster, improving corporate finance, building models to become compliant more quickly with new regulations, turning volumes of data into business opportunities, creating new channels for growth and better adapting to change. The business operates within four business units: Insurance, Health, Analytics, and Emerging businesses.
Job Title: Life & Annuities Back Office Processor
The mission of this job is to promptly perform both financial and non-financial administrative transactions that occurs during the duration of a policy/contract.
- Accountable for identifying, investigating, evaluating, obtaining, and utilizing critical information required to accurately perform administrative transactions on a policy/contract.
- Verbally communicate and correspond with outside customers to convey requirements.
- Handles processing transactions on multiple product lines.
- Documents all calls clearly and concisely and completes follow-up work.
- Identify areas of potential risk for the company, including potential fraud.
- Analyze all incoming documents for appropriateness and completeness and determine whether transaction can be processed. If so, processes the transaction.
- Serves as 1st approver for financial transactions.
- Answer customer inquiries.
- Back office (Policy Holder Services) processing for life and/or annuity contracts preferred
- Two-year college degree or equivalent experience in a financial institution operations department, customer service, or annuity product experience.
- Knowledgeable in life or annuity products.
- Must have sharp attention to detail and ability to perform with high degree of accuracy.
- Strong analytical skills to review documents and reach sound decisions
- Proven oral and written communication skill set.
- Ability to:
- Meet multiple performance targets at or above benchmark levels; including, but not limited to: accuracy, call quality, timeliness, and productivity.
- Work harmoniously with peers within a small team environment to accomplish both personal and team performance goals.
- Work with customers in a professional and empathic manner
- Work overtime, as needed, to meet daily deadlines
- Work simultaneously with multiple computer systems
- Compute moderately difficult mathematical calculations
- Available for 8 hour shift between 8am to 8pm working hours; Work from home
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $18.00
- Max Hiring Rate $19.00