Program Delivery Lead
Job Description: Program Delivery Leader
EXL is a New York-based publicly traded an operations management and analytics company that helps businesses enhance revenue growth and improve profitability. Using proprietary platforms, methodologies, and our full range of digital capabilities, we look deeper to help companies transform their businesses, functions and operations, to help them deliver better customer experience and business outcomes, while managing risk and compliance. We serve our customers in the insurance, healthcare, travel, transportation and logistics, banking and financial services and utilities industries, among others. We have approximately 30,000 professionals in locations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia (primarily India and the Philippines), Latin America, Australia and South Africa.
The LifePRO division of EXL is a team dedicated to the development and implementation of the EXL LifePRO insurance administration system for Life, Health and Annuity Business. LifePRO streamlines policy administration for insurance companies through features such as a flexible product engine, real-time customer service and extensive agent compensation support.
The job can be either Indianapolis, IN based or REMOTE.
EXL Program Delivery Leader are the primary day-to-day client contacts and regularly interact with senior client executives.
Leads at least 2 to 4 project teams of 5+ consultants as well as the client team in all aspects of project execution
- Serve as primary client day-to-day contact and ensures client requirements are defined and met
- Provides thought leadership and delivers business insights to identify and resolve complex issues critical to their clients’ success
- Owns the overall problem definition, structuring and execution of the project, with on time delivery, ensuring all project goals are met
- Manages cross-functional team members and subject matter experts, including definition of objectives, oversight of execution and evaluation of performance
- Interacts regularly with senior EXL partners and clients stakeholders to ensure project is meeting its objectives and solicit feedback on project deliverables
- Assists in maintaining ongoing relationship with the client and identifies future engagement opportunities
- Actively contributes to business development and to attracting, retaining, developing, and motivating a team of diverse and qualified staff
The program delivery leader is an individual who can "make things happen" through team building, effective management of client relationships, and attention to detail. Individual will act as a single point of contact with customers and project teams in order to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and to contractual requirements.
Individual will lead project teams in the delivery of on-time technology and business solutions, including analysis, design, development, testing, training, installation and transition of post implementation support. Individual may also be responsible for overseeing organizational change activities that integrate with technology implementations.
Individual will provide leadership and direction in establishment of standardized project management processes. This entails:
- Overseeing the project/program baseline development and implementation in a computerized environment that supports reporting (tools might include MS Project, JIRA, or other software productivity tool
- Developing and maintaining the project plans through the use of the project work breakdown structures, product backlogs, sprint
- Working collaboratively with client stakeholders to understand and address constraints promptly, ensuring teams are empowered to execute and deliver to established expectation
- Promoting a flexible engagement environment that can handle changes in direction while maintaining focus on delivering value for the client Individual will be expected to anticipate and identify issues that will inhibit attainment of goals and proactively solve those problems. S/he will also coordinate resolution of issues through the use of change management and consensus building. The program manager also oversees client billing.
- Assist the Implementation Director in developing delivery capabilities and methodologies.
In addition, candidate must have experience in insurances system implementation or TPA transitions.
Work directly with and/or lead members of the PMO management team to successfully deliver projects and programs.
- Must have BS degree and minimum 5 years of experience managing technology projects. Agile/Scrum certification and/or PMI certification preferred.
- The candidate for program delivery leader must have excellent planning, problem solving, project management and leadership skills.
The ability to communicate effectively with technical personnel as well as management/executives including verbal, formal presentation and written communication skills is essential.
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $130,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $170,000.00