Premium Insurance Field Auditor - Portland , OR
About the EXL Insurance Premium Audit Group:
A leader in the field, EXL can complete all levels of premium audits on all auditable exposure types. We train our 450+ highly skilled professionals worldwide utilizing our industry-leading training platform and curriculum.
This expertise is combined with a technology-enabled proprietary platform, with predictive modeling capabilities.
Using a Premium Audit selection model, the team can predict the likelihood of policy misclassification, automatically assign audit methods to save carriers time and money, and use machine learning to continuously improve correlation and prediction accuracy.
To learn more about the EXL Insurance Premium Audit Group visit us at www.exlservice.com/industries/insurance/premium-audit
Why work for the EXL Insurance Premium Audit Team?
- No experience? No problem! We provide up to 8 weeks of paid training, depending on experience
- 17 days paid vacation, plus 8 paid holidays
- Additional 10 paid sick days
- Superb training program
- Work from home when not in the field
- Competitive total compensation package and benefits with 401k
- Career advancement opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Discounted health club benefits in many areas around the U.S.
- Paid Parental Leave
- Laptop and other necessary office equipment provided
- Pay Type: Hourly plus production bonus incentives, in accordance with EXL’s policies
- Total compensation for this position, which is a combination of an hourly base rate plus production bonus incentives, is targeted between $35k - $52k in total earnings within the first year.:
- Hourly base rate is dependent upon job specific experience and location.
- There is no cap on production bonus incentives
EXL Premium Audit, a leader in the field, can complete all levels of premium audits on all auditable exposure types. We train our 450+ highly skilled professionals worldwide utilizing our industry-leading training platform and curriculum.
The Premium Auditor will conduct insurance premium audits for Worker’s Compensation, Auto and General Liability policies. This is done by auditing policyholder’s records and applying rules and company standards.
If you are looking for a fast paced, self-motivating, work environment from home, this job may be for you! Working from your home office, this role requires travel an average of 4 days per week within your assigned territory. Auditors schedule appointments with insureds to obtain necessary documentation while adhering to customer requirements and quality standards.
Portland, OR and surrounding areas
- Ability to work independently from home
- Working knowledge of insurance, accounting principles, not required but a plus
- Experience with the Office Suite (excel, word, outlook, etc.)
- Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined and exhibit a willingness to learn
- Excellent time management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
What we offer:
- Home based office
- Flexible work schedule
- Reimbursement of expenses
- Up to 8 weeks of paid training, depending on experience
- Base pay with attractive incentive opportunities
- Smartphone provided
- Laptop computer, etc. provided
- Competitive Benefits – Health Insurance, Dental, 401k and FSA/HSA
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
Base Salary Range Disclaimer:
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the EXL salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location and experience.
The base salary range listed is just one component of EXL's total compensation package for employees.
Other rewards may include bonuses, a Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Application & Interview Impersonation Warning – Purposely impersonating another individual when applying and / or participating in an interview in order to obtain employment with EXL Service Holdings, Inc. (the “Company”) for yourself or for the other individual is a crime. We have implemented measures to deter and to uncover such unlawful conduct. If the Company identifies such fraudulent conduct, it will result in, as applicable, the application being rejected, an offer (if made) being rescinded, or termination of employment as well as possible legal action against the impersonator(s).
EXL may use artificial intelligence to create insights on how your candidate information matches the requirements of the job for which you applied. While AI may be used in the recruiting process, all final decisions in the recruiting and hiring process will be taken by the recruiting and hiring teams after considering a candidate’s full profile. As a candidate, you can choose to opt out of this artificial intelligence screening process. Your decision to opt out will not negatively impact your opportunity for employment with EXL.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Portland, OR, USA