Auto Claims Arbitration Supervisor
Company Overview and Culture
EXL (NASDAQ: EXLS) is a global analytics and digital solutions company that partners with clients to improve business outcomes and unlock growth. Bringing together deep domain expertise with robust data, powerful analytics, cloud, and AI, we create agile, scalable solutions and execute complex operations for the world’s leading corporations in industries including insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, media, and retail, among others. Focused on creating value from data for driving faster decision-making and transforming operating models, EXL was founded on the core values of innovation, collaboration, excellence, integrity and respect. Headquartered in New York, our team is over 40,000 strong, with more than 50 offices spanning six continents. For information, visit www.exlservice.com.
For the past 20 years, EXL has worked as a strategic partner and won awards in its approach to helping its clients solve business challenges such as digital transformation, improving customer experience, streamlining business operations, taking products to market faster, improving corporate finance, building models to become compliant more quickly with new regulations, turning volumes of data into business opportunities, creating new channels for growth and better adapting to change. The business operates within four business units: Insurance, Health, Analytics, and Emerging businesses.
- Provide coaching to the Team on a consistent basis.
- Manage day to day activities, Arbitration review.
- Provide timely resolution for all client issues and file amendments
- Delegate tasks to team members to reduce delinquency.
- Handle customer complaints from clients or members.
- Conduct training of newly hired team members or enhance competencies of existing members.
- Field questions and concerns to provide support and improve knowledge base of the team.
- Provide and implement process improvements.
- Maintain a positive relationship with the team and clients.
- Think critically about process improvements.
- Ability to handle a pressure-based environment, while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- College degree in Business/Journalism or related field is preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in the insurance industry or related field is desired
- Experience filing with Arbitration Forums strongly desired
Base Salary Range Disclaimer: The base salary range represents the low and high end of the EXL base salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to: location and experience. The base salary range listed is just one component of EXL's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include bonuses, as well as a Paid Time Off policy, and many region specific benefits.
Application & Interview Impersonation Warning – Purposely impersonating another individual when applying and / or participating in an interview in order to obtain employment with EXL Service Holdings, Inc. (the “Company”) for yourself or for the other individual is a crime. We have implemented measures to deter and to uncover such unlawful conduct. If the Company identifies such fraudulent conduct, it will result in, as applicable, the application being rejected, an offer (if made) being rescinded, or termination of employment as well as possible legal action against the impersonator(s).
EXL may use artificial intelligence to create insights on how your candidate information matches the requirements of the job for which you applied. While AI may be used in the recruiting process, all final decisions in the recruiting and hiring process will be taken by the recruiting and hiring teams after considering a candidate’s full profile. As a candidate, you can choose to opt out of this artificial intelligence screening process. Your decision to opt out will not negatively impact your opportunity for employment with EXL.
- Pay Type Salary
- Hartford, CT, USA