Special Mission King Air Pilot - Captain
At Dynamic Aviation, we solve unique challenges for our customers with innovative aviation solutions. Our focus is on operations that serve, protect, and enhance the lives of families and communities worldwide. Whether modifying aircraft to help protect our service members overseas, performing geographical mapping for scientific research, or working to suppress large wild fires on the West Coast, we serve with integrity and excellence.
Since our beginning in 1967, Dynamic Aviation continues a legacy of building strong relationships among our coworkers, community and customers. Guided by our values, our talented team of more than 700 aviation professionals provide the foundation of our success. At Dynamic Aviation, everyone has the opportunity to make an impact and enrich the lives of others.
You will grow both personally and professionally being a part of our team. We enjoy helping our employees achieve their potential and support them every step of the way.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and in the world? Opportunity awaits!
Special Mission King Air Pilot – Captain
We are currently looking for Captains to provide safe and professional short notice, on-demand, aerial firefighting/aerial surveying operations in Beechcraft King Air 90 or King Air 200 aircraft.
Company Compensation and Perks:
· Pay (hourly), estimated yearly earnings ~ $60,000 - $85,000
· Full time position
· Company paid airline, hotel, rental car and per diem (when on project)
· Company paid training with no backlog
· Comprehensive Benefits offered
o Medical, Dental, Vision
o Life Insurance, Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
o Employee Assistance Program
o 401(k) with Company Match
o Paid Time Off (PTO)
o Company Wellness Program
· Our special missions require pilots to utilize a wide range of skills, from project management to customer service and crew resource management as well as various hands on work
· Perform all duties and responsibilities of the Pilot in Command (PIC)
· Conduct on-demand missions that serve aerial photography and mapping, geophysical surveying, air sampling and aerial firefighting needs
· Provide safe, precise flying for customer operations
· Perform ground duties to include training, reports and other paperwork, regulatory requirements, and aircraft maintenance
· Communicate effectively and routinely with customer, system operations center, and manager. Ensure manager is informed of the customer, aircraft, weather, or other potential issues that may compromise mission accomplishment. Customer communication includes crew rotation plans, crew rest, maintenance requirements, and weather outlook considerations
· Commercial multi-engine pilot certificate and instrument rating
· The following minimum qualifications:
o 1000+ hours total time
o Second class medical
o Ability to make travel arrangements on short notice
o Ability to work self-directed and closely with a team
o Ability to prioritize multiple assigned duties
- Pay Type Hourly