Marketing Promotions Staff
1701 Bryant St, Denver, CO 80204, USA Req #329
Monday, May 8, 2023
The Denver Broncos are one of the most popular franchises in all of sports. Whether judged by the measure of wins and championships, attendance, national television exposure or by the Broncos' reputation locally and throughout the NFL, there are few parallels in the world of professional sports. We are dedicated to being champions in all that we do - whether on the field, in the community, or at the workplace. We are looking for employees who are passionate about what they do, have fun doing it, and proud to represent the Denver Broncos Football Club and Empower Field at Mile High.
JOB SUMMARY: The Broncos Marketing Promotions Staff is a multi member team. This energetic and fun team is created to provide promotional and operational support to various events and game day activities of the Broncos Marketing, Community, & Sponsorship group. The promotions team serves as an extended representation of the Broncos brand. The position is part time.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Assist Marketing, Sponsorship and Community departments in non-gameday events, to include:
- Set-up and tear down
- Execution of events
- Customer Service
- Gameday prep including suite set-up, game day giveaway distribution and other duties as assigned
Assist Game Entertainment Manager and Marketing Department with game day tasks, to include:
- Installation and execution of pregame entertainment including Mane Street
- Assist as needed in on-field and in-stadium promotions
- Additional duties as assigned by Marketing Coordinator
Contributes to department team effort by:
- Completing all other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Submit a resume
- Submit a cover letter
- Must be an active student working towards an undergrad or graduate degree from an accredited university (graduating in December 2023 or later)
- Ability to stand or sit for an extended period of time including walking, lifting, and working outside in various weather conditions
- Ability to work all home Broncos games, nights/weekends and keep a flexible schedule including possible Holiday weekends
PREFERRED SKILLS AND ABILITY
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time
- Desire to work in team-oriented environment
- Ability to work with little supervision – self-motivated and energetic
Required availability for events including, but not limited to:
- Broncos Carne Asada
- Training Camp (July-Aug)
- Broncos Fit 7K (September)
- Kids’ Trick-or-Treat (October)
- Additional Events: (TBD)
- *All events are subject to change
This job posting will remain open until we have identified an adequate applicant pool. Applicants are strongly encouraged to apply early.
The Denver Broncos Football Club is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age 40 and over, disability, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $17.29
This posting is inactive.
- 1701 Bryant St, Denver, CO 80204, USA