Leasing Consultant - Residential
Do you want to be part of a values-driven, 60+ year-old, multi-state company where customers and employees drive our success?
Decron Properties Corp. is a diversified real estate company specializing in the acquisition, development, and management of multifamily apartment buildings, commercial shopping centers, and office buildings.
Our Mission:We Create Great Communities Where We Live, Work, and Shop
Integrity:Do the Right Thing
Empathy:Care for Our Customer
Pride:Respect Our Work
Continuous Improvement:Never Stop Growing
Our Benefits*: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long-term Disability, 401k with matching, On-Demand Daily Pay, and more!
* All offerings subject to company’s policies and procedures
The Residential Leasing Consultant is responsible for the leasing and marketing results and for maintaining positive resident relations of a multi-family residential community.
Reports to: Community Manager and/or Leasing Manager.
- Enforce company policies and community rules with consistency and fairness.
- Maintain accurate monthly commission sheets on leases and renewals for bonus Handle resident relations with tact, diplomacy and courteous communications.
- Help maintain community appearance. Report needed repairs for scheduling and completion on a timely basis. Walk property daily.
- Create and execute marketing strategies to increase qualified traffic.
- Close effectively. Utilize Guest Cards and follow-up consistently.
- Respond promptly to resident complaints, concerns and requests.
- Develop and utilize resident retention programs.
- Responsible for setting up mini-models in “focus” units and staging appropriately.
- Greet prospects and qualify according to Decron criteria. Immediately record all telephone and in-person traffic in Yardi. Complete guest cards and follow-up within 24 hours.
- Tour community and focus units/model. Present amenities and close the sale.
- Obtain prospect’s signature on application, secure the deposit and update in Yardi.
- Process applications for approval, prepare leases and obtain signatures. Follow up with applicant regarding status. Submit to manager for review and approval.
- Update all prospects and residents transactions in Yardi.
- Ensure that apartment is ready for move-in on date scheduled.
- Follow up with prospects unable to close. Send ‘thank you for visiting” e-mails, hand-written notes and phone calls.
- Monitor monthly lease expirations. Send out renewal letters and follow up through completion.
- Update all ads online with new, fresh, current photos and concessions (if applicable).
- Participate in outreach marketing activities on a regular basis to increase traffic.
- Advise residents of referral fees (if applicable).
- Assist in placing, removing, replacing banners, balloons, bandit signs, flags, etc.
- Distribute newsletters, flyers, notices, etc.
- Assist in obtaining marketing information. Personally shop the competition monthly. Review market surveys and analyses on a continual basis to generate ideas and formulate plans.
- Leasing consultants may be asked to assist at other properties according to need.
- Assistance may be required in special projects or activities, including due diligence, property acquisition/disposition.
- Participation in training programs as required.
Attendance is an essential job function.
This job description is not an all-inclusive list of functions and tasks. Job functions may be added, deleted or modified at any time by the management team. Receipt or possession of this job description does not constitute a contract of employment.
This Organization Participates in E-Verify, Esta Organización Participa en E-Verify
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer, Empleador de Igualdad de Oportunidades
Thank you for considering Decron Properties as your career choice.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $17.00
- Max Hiring Rate $19.00
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- The Retreat at Bothell Apartments, 18101 126th Ave NE, Bothell, Washington, United States of America