Atlanta, GA, USA ● Houston, TX, USA ● Virtual
Tuesday, March 28, 2023
Cross Country Healthcare is looking for top talent to join our team! Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. (CCH) is a leader in providing total talent management including strategic workforce solutions, contingent staffing, permanent placement and other consultative services for healthcare clients. Leveraging over 35 years of expertise and insight, CCH solves complex labor-related challenges for clients while providing high-quality outcomes and exceptional patient care. As a multi-year Best of Staffing® Award winner, CCH is committed to excellence in delivery of its services and was the first public company to earn The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval® for Health Care Staffing Services Certification with Distinction.
The Account Executive (AE) will have the primary responsibility for the daily management of client needs within a territory and increasing Cross Country Locums revenue within territory by:
- Securing new clients within territory; and
- Growing locum tenens business within existing clients.
This includes, but is not limited to cold calling within territory, posting of job orders, candidate submission, contract negotiation, issue resolution and ensuring excellent customer service is provided. The AE is responsible for maintaining maximum productivity of all facilities within the assigned territory. Responsible for developing optimal communication with recruiting teams to facilitate placements.
- Proactively and aggressively call facilities to add and update needs.
- Proactively and aggressively call facilities to secure agreements to add additional business opportunities to the pipeline.
- Understand and document the needs of the Client.
- Communicate client openings by way of Job Postings to Recruiting Teams.
- Review candidate files to assure appropriateness of match to open positions.
- Present qualified candidates to client.
- Daily contact with all facilities following up on all pending submissions, extensions, renewals and P1’s.
- Communicate and negotiate with internal and external clients.
- Confirm contract details with facilities and communicate clearly with the Recruiting Consultants.
- Build a strong working relationship with all CCL teams/departments.
- Function in collaboration with CCL Staffing Team members (Recruitment, Sales, Payroll & Billing, Credent, etc.) to effectively manage facility’s needs. Information should be disseminated to the appropriate teams.
- Represent and support the business initiatives of CCL.
- Service all internal and external customers in a professional, positive manner at all times
- Meet and maintain minimum outbound call, provider presentation, and new contract requirements.
- Other duties as assigned, with or without accommodation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as effective phone presentation and strong customer service skills.
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Strong written presentation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Excel, Word. General database knowledge.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience in recruitment, inside/outside sales; or any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Voluntary Insurance, 401(k) plan, Tuition Assistance, and Pet Insurance.
Cross Country Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Min Hiring Rate
Max Hiring Rate