Shipping and Receiving FTI
Fab-Tech, Inc. in Colchester, Vermont, employs an exceptional team of hardworking, quality focused individuals, a number of whom have been here since the very beginning, 30+ years ago! We are passionate about safety and committed to providing our customers with the best, safest, most environmentally responsible products in the industry.
Hours: 5am-3:30 pm
As Shipping & Receiving Clerk, you will be responsible for preparing our quality products for shipment and receiving incoming shipments while ensuring that all safety and production standards are met. Shipping experience in a production environment with is preferred but we are willing to train an entry-level individual.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Identify and package correct parts per order; ensure correct number of parts and accuracy of products shipped.
- Receive material daily and track electronically in our computer system occasionally.
- Process orders via the company’s software for shipping and receiving and complete necessary documentation.
- Conduct weekly cycle counts of floor stock/consumables.
- Identify appropriate packaging; fabricate skids and crates as needed.
- Communicate and work effectively with all members of department in addition to other internal and external contacts.
- Comply with health, safety (including OSHA), and environmental procedures and ensure cleanliness of the area.
- Continue to learn and expand one’s capacity within this job by increasing knowledge and skill base.
- Perform various other assignments per lead person or manager direction.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- One to three years related shipping experience in a fast-paced Manufacturing environment a plus, but not required.
- Forklift and/or previous experience in shipping is a plus, but not required.
- Experienced in entering receipts into an MRP or similar software system.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential. Must be able to multi-task.
- Basic computer skills, with knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to apply basic mathematical skills (especially an ability to read a ruler/tape measure), identify problems, collect information, and suggest solutions.
- Can speak and understand basic English with an emphasis on complying with directions, fundamental shop safety procedures, and production standards.
- Reading and writing skills with an emphasis on understanding and completing Shipping and Receiving documentation.
- Ability to effectively communicate, present information and respond to questions from colleagues and suppliers.
- Self- starter, dependable, energetic, with positive attitude.
- Frequent standing, sitting, and use of hands in this support role is required
- Specific vision abilities required to include close vision, and ability to adjust focus
- Occasionally perform physical activities including lifting (up to 50 lbs. unassisted)
- Safety glasses and hearing protection are required when in the production area
- PPE specific to the tasks being performed is required
CPS (an Exyte Group Company) is a group of manufacturing and design companies providing innovative product solutions to the semiconductor, life science, chemical processing, gas systems, wastewater, mining, power generation and other industries. We provide a broad range of products & services including liquid, chemical, and gas storage, blending, and delivery control, pre-fabricated high purity process utility modules, corrosive fume exhaust duct, and airflow control devices. With the breadth of our product offerings and engineering capabilities we can offer broad turnkey solutions or targeted niche products depending on our customer’s needs and desires.
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes: Annual Performance-Based Bonuses, Pay Based on Skill Level and Overtime Potential – Earn Extra Money! Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Short/Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance. 401k deferral and match program, PTO and Paid Holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
Perfect Attendance Recognition with Monetary Awards, Discounted Gym Membership, Paid Volunteer Time Off, Above & Beyond Recognition, Free Boots and Company Gear, Wellness Program with challenges, incentives and rewards all year!
Just for Fun: Taco Truck Day, Wellness Fair, Cornhole Tournaments, Fun Contests with Prizes, Birthday Recognition, Smoothie Truck Day
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Hourly
- 480 Hercules Dr, Colchester, VT 05446, USA