SUMMARY: Responsible for managing production schedules associated with the chemical and/or gas system designs, developing new procedures and communication of the schedule throughout the business value stream.
- Manage system project coordination/communicate status to management, sales and/or customer.
- Maintain project schedule/communicate delays or choke points as escalations to dept. manager.
- Verify completion of product QC and testing procedures to satisfy customer requirements and develop any required support documentation as required.
- Work with the DFS team on system quoting and proposals.
- Maintain liaison between internal organization departments, sales, management and (as needed) customers to communicate project status and coordinate activities.
- Participate with executive management in the creation and implementation of best in class business processes. Train and oversee the disciplined use of the business process. Provide positive and critical feedback as appropriate.
- Enforce accountability for productivity, quality, safety, and adherence to production schedules throughout the value stream.
- Work with the manufacturing team on system construction as needed to keep DFS on schedule. Lead project status discussions during production schedule review meetings.
- Work with upper management to develop system procedures and documentation associated with the chemical and/or gas systems.
- Coordinate commissioning and training of chemical and/or gas systems with the end user.
- Interface productively with third party partners including engineering resources, construction managers, chemical providers and material suppliers as needed in support of projects.
- Project coordination associated with DFS product production. Project manager will be responsible for product schedules and coordination/lead of the weekly meetings.
- Understanding of the following areas; technical writing, procedure development, training personnel, interaction with the customer and internal company personnel in a professional manner.
- Experience setting, communicating, and achieving goals and maintaining accountability.
- Facilitate regular core team meetings and demonstrated experience managing/motivating a team.
- Proficiency with computer applications including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to write status reports and general business correspondence; present information and respond to questions from individuals or groups.
Don’t live local to Boise, ID but been intrigued by what it has to offer? Relocation is always a possibility for the right candidate! Check out this information to get a better feel of the area:
CPS (an Exyte Group Company) is a group of manufacturing and design companies providing innovative product solutions to the semiconductor, life science, chemical processing, gas systems, wastewater, mining, power generation and other industries. We provide a broad range of products & services including liquid, chemical, and gas storage, blending, and delivery control, pre-fabricated high purity process utility modules, corrosive fume exhaust duct, and airflow control devices. With the breadth of our product offerings and
engineering capabilities we can offer broad turnkey solutions or targeted niche products depending on our customer’s needs and desires.
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes: Annual Performance-Based Bonuses, Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Short/Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance. 401k deferral and match program, PTO and Paid Holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
Paid Volunteer Time Off, Above & Beyond Recognition, Birthday Recognition, Wellness Program with challenges, incentives and rewards all year!
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Salary
- Boise, ID 83713, USA