Quality Assurance Technician
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for performing all necessary tasks to ensure the quality of our product.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following;
To perform the job successfully, this position must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Good communication skills.
- Previous experience in quality control.
- Computer literate (Excel, Word).
- Detail oriented, a problem solver and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to read and understand.
- Safety documents.
- Standard operating procedures.
- Self-starter with initiative.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Working in the QC department in the Cleanroom and incoming receiving inspection.
- Performing various tasks in Quality Control.
- Leak detection/ Pressure testing.
- Use of micrometers, height gages, profilometer and other metrology equipment for making quality decisions.
- Updating QC documents with product metrics.
- Taking photos of products.
SPECIFICATIONS and QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Good organizational skills.
- High energy level, self-motivated and directed, with a keen attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to manage and prioritize individual and sales team direction.
Education and/or experience
High school degree or equivalent. One or more years’ related experience and/or training preferred.
- Experience setting, communicating, and achieving goals.
- Proficiency with computer applications including MS Word, Excel, Project and Outlook.
- Ability to write status reports and general business correspondence; present information and respond to questions from individuals or groups.
Ability to apply mathematical skills and analyze performance trends in data; Demonstrated experience applying structured problem-solving and decision-making tools and methods.
Ability to analyze financial information, identify discrepancies and provide solutions; Ability to identify problems, collect information, establish facts, and suggest solutions; Ability to develop and support conclusions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to lift and move material. The employee frequently is required to walk, bend, lift and use arms, hands and fingers to reach, lift, handle, and feel products. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move products up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus. Occasional application of customer specific PPE may be required.
The work environment characteristics include periodic noise increases, although for the most part the environment is usually quiet. Safety glasses and other required protection should be worn when out in the shop area.
CPS (an Exyte Group Company) is a group of manufacturing and design companies providing innovative product solutions to the semiconductor, life science, chemical processing, gas systems, wastewater, mining, power generation and other industries. We provide a broad range of products & services including liquid, chemical, and gas storage, blending, and delivery control, pre-fabricated high purity process utility modules, corrosive fume exhaust duct, and airflow control devices. With the breadth of our product offerings and
engineering capabilities we can offer broad turnkey solutions or targeted niche products depending on our customer’s needs and desires.
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes: Annual Performance-Based Bonuses, Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Short/Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance. 401k deferral and match program, PTO and Paid Holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
Paid Volunteer Time Off, Above & Beyond Recognition, Birthday Recognition, Wellness Program with challenges, incentives and rewards all year!
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Tualatin, OR 97062, USA