Shipping and Receiving FTI
Fab-Tech, Inc. in Colchester, Vermont, employs an exceptional team of hardworking, quality focused individuals, a number of whom have been here since the very beginning, 30+ years ago! We are passionate about safety and committed to providing our customers with the best, safest, most environmentally responsible products in the industry.
An entry level position in a production environment with no prior experience required. In this area you are responsible for preparing products for shipment ensuring that all production standards are maintained.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties and related work may be assigned as necessary. Under close supervision you’ll be introduced to a series of duties and responsibilities with increasing complexity to include, but are not limited to the following:
· Identify and package correct parts per order
· Ensure correct number of parts and accuracy of products shipped
· Process orders via the company’s software for shipping, and receiving and complete necessary documentation
· Identify appropriate packaging; fabricate skids and crates as needed.
· Comply with health, safety (including OSHA), and environmental procedures and ensures cleanliness of the area.
· Continue to learn and expand one’s capacity within this job by increasing knowledge and skill base.
· Perform various other assignments per lead person or manager direction.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimum Education, Certifications, and Qualifications
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
· Can speak and understand basic English with an emphasis on complying with: directions, fundamental shop safety procedures, and production standards
· Reading and writing skills with an emphasis on understanding and completing Shipping and Receiving documentation
· Basic math skills including adding and subtracting whole numbers and fractions
· Can accurately read a tape measure to 1/16"
· Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure
· Ability to operate a forklift efficiently and safely
· Forklift experience preferred but not required
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the production area is usually moderately loud. The Shipping department is a sectioned off area of the production floor.
· Safety glasses and hearing protection are required when in the production area
· PPE specific to the tasks being performed is required
CPS (an Exyte Group Company) is a group of manufacturing and design companies providing innovative product solutions to the semiconductor, life science, chemical processing, gas systems, wastewater, mining, power generation and other industries. We provide a broad range of products & services including liquid, chemical, and gas storage, blending, and delivery control, pre-fabricated high purity process utility modules, corrosive fume exhaust duct, and airflow control devices. With the breadth of our product offerings and
engineering capabilities we can offer broad turnkey solutions or targeted niche products depending on our customer’s needs and desires.
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes: Annual Performance-Based Bonuses, Pay Based on Skill Level and Overtime Potential – Earn Extra Money! Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Short/Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance. 401k deferral and match program, PTO and Paid Holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
Perfect Attendance Recognition with Monetary Awards, Discounted Gym Membership, Paid Volunteer Time Off, Above & Beyond Recognition, Free Boots and Company Gear, Wellness Program with challenges, incentives and rewards all year!
Just for Fun: Taco Truck Day, Wellness Fair, Cornhole Tournaments, Fun Contests with Prizes, Birthday Recognition, Smoothie Truck Day
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Hourly
- 480 Hercules Dr, Colchester, VT 05446, USA