Office Coordinator FTI
Fab-Tech, Inc. in Colchester, Vermont, employs an exceptional team of hardworking, quality focused individuals, a number of whom have been here since the very beginning, 30+ years ago! We are passionate about safety and committed to providing our customers with the best, safest, most environmentally responsible products in the industry.
IN A NUTSHELL
The Office Coordinator is an essential member of our team and this position is cross-functional. This individual is the first impression the public has of our company so it is of high importance to be professional, welcoming, courteous and responsive. The Coordinator communicates with a diverse group of external callers and visitors as well as internal customers at all levels of the organization. This person is very organized, has a positive, infectious energy and ensures the office operates smoothly by managing a variety of daily responsibilities. Overall, the workload will include welcoming all visitors, answering and directing all incoming calls, ordering inventory for office supplies, managing schedules, reserving conference spaces, arranging out of town travel for employees, scheduling vendors for maintenance/repairs and assisting Human Resources with events and activities. This person will exemplify the culture and values we advocate and be the glue that keeps our organization running well.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
In a friendly and professional manner:
- Answer phone calls, answer any questions, and transfer callers as appropriate.
- Greet all customers and visitors with a welcoming smile, ensure guests have signed in and are comfortable and connected with the right office team member.
- Manage schedules for conference and community spaces for meetings, events, and activities in Outlook and update conference room white boards daily.
- Coordinates employee programs for HR such as IHMS (P/T), Working Bridges (employee resource), monthly employee appreciation lunches and other events, activities and sign-up schedules.
- Responsible for posting employee announcements, events and sign-up sheets in Production, email the same info and reminders to all staff to sign up or of any schedule changes. (Requests will come from Site Director and HR)
- Monitor and order inventory for office and break room supplies and stock (in conjunction with Purchasing team). Use discretion in regards to quality and cost.
- Maintain office supply area, storage and organization of supplies.
- Assist HR Team by organizing employee apparel and monitoring inventory.
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence, including general vm/emails, faxes, mail and packages.
- Order repairs for office equipment and maintenance for printers, postage machine, vending machines, etc… Greet and escort vendors upon arrival.
- Update and maintain overhead digital display(s) in facility in conjunction with HR and Site Director.
- Manage monthly employee Birthday Card program. Post on birthdays and annivs on digital display(s).
- Maintain conference rooms and reception area in regards to being organized and presentable (this includes watering and maintaining any live plants).
- File and organize records, invoices and other important documentation as needed. Shredding, scanning and digital filing as well.
- Update SDS (Safety Data Sheets) file and logbooks.
- Daily update of Production’s Repair/Remake in Excel.
- Enter Damper Inspection data in Excel.
- Enter data into Defect Tracker spreadsheet weekly.
- Other duties as requested.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Associates Degree Preferred. Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of administrative and/or customer service experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations at times.
- Brings an infectious positive energy to the office every day and likes to take initiative.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and listen effectively.
- The ability to greet, assist and communicate with a diverse population of people.
- Proven attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to identify issues or ineffective processes and creatively problem solve.
- Experience with the operation of standard office equipment.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Adobe, and Outlook.
- Ability to focus or concentrate in a busy, sometimes loud, front office.
- Must be able to fluently speak, read, and write in English. Bi-lingual a plus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required lift and move supplies, packages, etc…
- Frequently sit and work on a computer for potentially long periods of time.
- Frequently walk, stand, bend, reach, stoop and occasionally lift up to 50lbs.
- Safety glasses, ear protection, steel/composite toed shoes, and other required PPE must be worn in the production area.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Competitive Compensation
- Bonus Program & Skill Based Pay
- Health Care: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Account Options, and Health Savings Account that includes a company contribution.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Company Sponsored Short/Long-Term Disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time-Off & 9 Paid Holidays
- Free Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Assistance
Onsite Physical Therapy, Onsite Resource Coordinator, Income Advance Loan Program, Employee Recognition, Fitness Club Discount, Wellness Incentive, Monthly Monetary Perfect Attendance Awards for Production employees, Birthday and Service Recognition, Food Trucks and fun activities all year long!
CPS (an Exyte Group Company) is a group of manufacturing and design companies providing innovative product solutions to the semiconductor, life science, chemical processing, gas systems, wastewater, mining, power generation and other industries. We provide a broad range of products & services including liquid, chemical, and gas storage, blending, and delivery control, pre-fabricated high purity process utility modules, corrosive fume exhaust duct, and airflow control devices. With the breadth of our product offerings and
engineering capabilities we can offer broad turnkey solutions or targeted niche products depending on our customer’s needs and desires.
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes: Annual Performance-Based Bonuses, Pay Based on Skill Level and Overtime Potential – Earn Extra Money! Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Short/Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance. 401k deferral and match program, PTO and Paid Holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
Perfect Attendance Recognition with Monetary Awards, Discounted Gym Membership, Paid Volunteer Time Off, Above & Beyond Recognition, Free Boots and Company Gear, Wellness Program with challenges, incentives and rewards all year!
Just for Fun: Taco Truck Day, Wellness Fair, Cornhole Tournaments, Fun Contests with Prizes, Birthday Recognition, Smoothie Truck Day
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Hourly
- 480 Hercules Dr, Colchester, VT 05446, USA