HR Generalist PureGuard
Pure Guard in Phoenix, Arizona, employs an exceptional team of hardworking, quality focused individuals, a number of whom have been here since the very beginning! We are passionate about safety and committed to providing our customers with the best, safest, most environmentally responsible products in the industry.
As part of the centralized HR team, the Human Resource Generalist will oversee a wide variety of HR functions, with a primary focus on recruiting and retention. This person must be an approachable, knowledgeable resource for managers and employees, and help the company to successfully position itself to meet the ever-changing needs of a dynamic manufacturing facility and competitive marketplace.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Recruitment and Retention
- Responsible for recruitment strategy and recruiting of all levels at local site, direct, through temp agency and /or outside recruiters as appropriate.
- Work with Supervisors, Leads and Managers to assess their staffing needs.
- Assess and utilize available talent and recruitment sources to execute hiring plans.
- Perform new hire orientations and oversee the on-boarding program (new hire training and initiation).
- Work with HR team and Management to continually evaluate and improve recruiting and retention strategies.
- Work with HR Team and Managers to maintain accurate job descriptions and ensure legal compliance.
- Assist managers with employee issues including performance improvement plans when necessary.
- Coach managers on employee relations best practices.
- Manage employee disputes, conduct and document investigations, and implement corrective actions (with employee manager) as appropriate.
- Be an available resource for employees to help them solve employment questions and problems.
- With the HR team, work on development and implementation of corporate culture improvements.
- Administer employee recognition program as well as provide feedback and guidance to Management about how to continually engage and motivate employees.
- Ensure familiarity with our EAP offerings and ensure all managers and employees have knowledge of and access to this important resource.
- Interpret company policies and procedures for employees and ensure compliance.
Legal and DOL Compliance
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations. Ensure required labor law postings are up to date and posted in common areas frequented by employees such as a break area.
- Maintain and monitor legal compliance in all aspects of Human Resources.
- Educate and assist managers with FLSA and DOL regulations to ensure organizational compliance.
- With legal, interface with Unions as appropriate.
- Manage relationship with external human resource legal counsel as necessary.
Employee Performance Management
- Assist HR in evaluating and improving existing performance management processes and work on improving review quality and feedback process.
- Counsel and train Managers on best practices for rewarding strong performance and improving poor performance.
- Coordinate the Annual Performance Reviews for the facility with managers and employees. This includes continuous performance management throughout the year.
Benefits and Payroll Administration:
- Responsible for timely communication around benefits and payroll related changes, updates and questions for local site.
- Work with Corporate HR & Payroll and Benefits Analyst to resolve any questions or issues.
- Work with senior management to ensure the appropriate verbal and written communications with employees.
- Participate in company status update meetings and or communications.
May supervise HR related administrative positions.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
· Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of five years of related HR experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Current knowledge and solid understanding of best practices in the HR disciplines
· Knowledge of federal and state employment laws
· Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
· High level of service-orientation and responsiveness is essential
· Demonstrable decision making and problem-solving abilities
· The ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion and uphold high standards of confidentiality
· Must possess exceptional interpersonal skills
· Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
CPS (an Exyte Group Company) is a group of manufacturing and design companies providing innovative product solutions to the semiconductor, life science, chemical processing, gas systems, wastewater, mining, power generation and other industries. We provide a broad range of products & services including liquid, chemical, and gas storage, blending, and delivery control, pre-fabricated high purity process utility modules, corrosive fume exhaust duct, and airflow control devices. With the breadth of our product offerings and
engineering capabilities we can offer broad turnkey solutions or targeted niche products depending on our customer’s needs and desires.
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes: Annual Performance-Based Bonuses, Pay Based on Skill Level and Overtime Potential – Earn Extra Money! Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Short/Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance. 401k deferral and match program, PTO and Paid Holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
Perfect Attendance Recognition with Monetary Awards, Discounted Gym Membership, Paid Volunteer Time Off, Above & Beyond Recognition, Free Boots and Company Gear, Wellness Program with challenges, incentives and rewards all year!
Just for Fun: Taco Truck Day, Wellness Fair, Cornhole Tournaments, Fun Contests with Prizes, Birthday Recognition, Smoothie Truck Day
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Salary
- 9191 W Buckeye Rd, Tolleson, AZ 85353, USA