Position: Project Manager-Construction
Department: Stadium Operations: Development/Construction
Reporting Relationship: Supervised by the Senior Director of Infrastructure
The project manager will work closely with the project team while managing the day-to-day project requirements.
These activities include: A&E interface, RFI tracking, submittals, project schedule, project financial tracking, coordination with GC’sl, subcontractors & suppliers, reviewing documentation, manage OAC’s, attend site meetings and supporting the project throughout design, build, punch-list detail and closeout.
- Supports the Development Division and Project Manager in overseeing the on-time completion of new development and renovation projects by planning and coordinating all construction-related activities, managing project-related costs and budgets, and providing ongoing communication and progress reports to the equity partners, executives, and ownership.
- Monitors work efforts, assigns resources and delegates tasks.
- Order Plans and Specifications.
- Prepare documents for Superintendents, updates and maintain electronic file for as-builts and closeout submittals.
- Manage project coordination.
- Management of resources for the project from concept to completion.
- Acts as a liaison with clients and suppliers. Ensures changes in project plan are communicated to team members
- Upload and track job in the Project Management Software.
- Ensure all contact, insurance, vendor intake information for contractors and suppliers is current and up to date within the Project Management Software.
- Derive and manage reports and presentations using a variety of office productivity tools.
- Collects and analyzes data to assist with the setup of objectives for a project.
- Manage project closeouts.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture, or related field
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience in construction project management
- Proficient in Procore, Bluebeam, Timberline, Builder-Trend, SmartSheet, Excel and/or equivalent
- Must be flexible to work evenings and/or weekends, including events held on weekends, nights, and holidays, when necessary
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must pass pre-employment screens
Skills for Success
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated attention to detail
- Able to establish priorities, meet firm deadlines, and problem solve
- Works well under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude
- Must be a team player, reliable, and dependable
- Must be detail-oriented and must be able to multi-task while managing time successfully
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Walking throughout facilities, sometimes for an extended period and, at times, in inclement weather.
This job operates in all areas of the facility both inside and outside. At times it may include inclement weather working conditions.
- Pay Type Salary
- 800 S Mint St, Charlotte, NC 28202, USA