Ticket Sales Associate - 2023
Position: Ticket Sales Associate (June 2023 – May 2024)
Salary: Hourly plus commission
Working Relations: Reports to Sales Account Executive
- Selling Responsibilities: Group Tickets and PSLs through outbound sales calls and phone sales
- Grow into additional Selling Responsibilities: PSLs , Single Game Luxury Suites, and Corporate Hospitality Packages through outbound sales calls, phone sales and large account promotions
- Become familiar with the CRM and Ticketmaster systems including selling single game tickets
- Represent the Carolina Panthers in various organizational promotions, charity functions, speaking engagements
- Assist in providing a specialized level of customer service to clients, members and vendors, including day to day operations, written correspondence, phone calls, account maintenance inquiries, appointment scheduling, follow up, ticketing and amenity inquiries, etc.
- Committed to the support of departmental goals and objectives, including budgets, sales goals, program development
- Assist in execution of game day duties, Suite and Suite Club Suite Member events, concierge staff duties and specialized member amenity programs.
- Manual labor required (in-suite/ gift or supply delivery, event implementation, etc.)
- Assist with New Member and retention-based touchpoints throughout the year
- Assist in the overall success & meet goals of the sales team
- Administrative duties including filing, answering phones, and provide support to Ticketing Department
- College Degree or actively pursuing a College Degree
- Strength in teamwork, professionalism and time management
- Must possess excellent oral, written, organizational and proofreading skills
- Positive and mature attitude, team player, self-motivated and responsible
- Detail Oriented. Must be able to multi-task without frustration
- Must be flexible to work evenings and/or weekends
This job responsibility description is a broad overview of the position. This does not limit expected contributions to the organization. The Carolina Panthers organization is based upon a teamwork type atmosphere.
The Carolina Panthers are an equal opportunity at-will employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 800 S Mint St, Charlotte, NC 28202, USA