Digital Experience Manager
Position: Digital Experience Manager
Department: Digital Marketing
Reporting Relationship: Reports to Sr. Director of Digital Marketing
Status: Full-Time (Exempt)
Tepper Sports & Entertainment, the parent company for the NFL’s Carolina Panthers and Charlotte FC, is seeking a Digital Experiences Manager who will oversee all creation, optimization, and innovation of engaging, sponsorable, and customizable web and mobile experiences. This role will work closely with the digital content team to maximize KPI performance, innovate with partnerships to create sponsored and engaging features that enhance the brand and generate leads and use the digital platforms to create custom user journeys for fans to become more and more engaged with the brand. As new digital platforms come online and grow, this role will work with the digital marketing team to build, innovate, and optimize fan experiences on those platforms.
- Day-to-day management of all Carolina Panthers digital experiences – websites & app – including but not limited to posting of videos, photo albums, articles, SEO optimization, page building, etc.
- Manage all Panthers roster management information with updated bios, depth chart, injury report, transactions news
- Publish and optimize all live video streams on across all channels – website, app, social
- Provide detailed analytics and KPI reports on site performance with recommended actions for several stakeholders for precise responses and improvement
- Serve as main point of contact with NFL platform team for troubleshooting, website feature enhancements and SEO
- Handle business relationship with app developer and oversee long-term goals
- Provide statistical research and proprietary content for Panthers social media channels and digital writers while assisting Panthers PR and external media
- Execute and fulfill sponsored activations for statistical fan engagement including trivia, stat of the week, polls and more
- Other duties assigned as necessary.
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business, or communications
- At least 5 years’ experience running large scale websites and mobile apps
- Experience creating compelling digital experiences - on websites and mobile apps
- Knowledge of website back-end content management systems
- Full understanding of the MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with page building and UI/UX best practices
- Must be flexible to work evenings and/or weekends and all Carolina Panthers and Stadium events, including events held on weekends, nights, and holidays
- Must pass pre-employment screens
- Proven experience using data-driven insights to understand what is working and what needs improvement within the digital space
- Complete working knowledge within website content management systems – WordPress, Drupal, pocket, custom coded CMS, etc.
- Familiarity with the overall mobile app ecosystem and can optimize user experience on mobile app platforms
- Experience within a fast-paced industry
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve desired outcome
- Self-starter with a hands-on approach, good instincts for prioritization and the ability to work under a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, project management and communication skills
- Agile and able to respond effectively to the rapidly changing needs of a fast-paced / high-growth organization
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment
- Must be able to handle confidential, privileged, and/or sensitive information with carefully and with sensitivity.
- Ability to sit, walk and stand for extended periods of time throughout the day.
- Ability to focus on projects for periods of time.
- Role routinely uses standard office equipment
- Lift at least 20 pounds
This job operates in a professional office environment (mostly office environment, outside in a stadium facility at times which may include inclement weather conditions) and remotely as assigned by management and based on current business needs.
- Pay Type Salary
- 800 S Mint St, Charlotte, NC 28202, USA