Human Resources - Coordinator
Crown Staffing is now hiring internally for an HR Onsite Coordinator in Schertz, TX!
Our client manufactures various automobile parts onsite.
Rate - $23 hourly
- Can you work in a fast paced environment?
- Are you energetic and self motivated?
- Eager to learn and get hands on training?
- Are you a team player?
- Would you like the experience working side by side with a regional manager?
If you answered yes to the questions above - we want YOU!
The Onsite Coordinator is responsible for the daily operations of the Crown On-Site Office located within our client's facility, acting as a liaison between Crown Associates and Client Management.
- Coordinate positive relationship between client management team and hourly production floor/warehouse employees
- Prepare all employee documentation which includes performing orientation of new employees; prepare reports for employee payroll and timecard
- Provide an interface with potential candidates and clients to provide an update on order status
- Coordinate with employees to answer all queries and provide counseling as routine procedure
- Monitor and update database information related to employee assignments and existing openings
- Provide information and clarification to hourly employees regarding specifics of the corporate handbook
- Provide hourly employees access to pay stubs and any changes to personal or payroll information
- Prepare customized and special project reports to meet customer requests
- Ability to work with and motivate others, lead by example and gain the respect of peers and leadership
- Ability to identify operational issues and recommend effective solutions
- Sense of urgency of the business and ability meet priorities and deadlines, as well as the ability to perform all functions in the department
- Ensure that associates are following the procedures and guidelines
- Maintain positive and professional communications with associates at all levels
- Ensure that all established safety standards and guidelines are being followed
- Provide coaching, counseling and administer performance evaluations to assigned associates
- Carry out disciplinary actions or recommend termination of employment as appropriate
- Participate in meetings with user departments and management
- All other duties as assigned
- Onboarding experience
- Administrative experience
- Prior staffing industry experience preferred
- Must demonstrate key competencies including Leadership, Planning and Organization, Training & Development, Safety, Communication, and Teamwork
- Administrative skills including report preparation, record keeping and payroll
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong time-management skills and ability to multitask
We are open to training an experienced office admin that wants to learn HR!
Crown Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Job Family IND
- Pay Type Hourly
- Schertz, TX, USA