Production - Forklift Operator
Work in warehouse using equipment to pick and stage items safely and correctly. Performs processes according to established documented procedures. Fills customer orders and delivers them to the delivery platform in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security, and productivity. Ensures all orders are complete and correct.
- Transports product throughout facility with a sit down/standup forklift, cherry picker, tugger, etc.
- Unloads trailers using the forklift
- Ensures cleanliness of all assigned work areas
- Follows all safety rules
- Performs other duties as assigned
Special Skills, Experience or Qualifications
- Experience with sit down/stand up forklift
- Ability to drive equipment with heavy loads for extended periods of time
- Ability to follow processes
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Minimal computer skills (SAP knowledge, and Excel) recommended
- Organized with attention to detail and ability to demonstrate follows-through on work assignments
- Able to work in a team environment
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to follow instructions from supervisor/leads
- Valid Driver's License
Crown Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Job Family IND
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Monday, October 24, 2022
- Schertz, TX, USA