Our client, Modular Automotive Systems, manufactures various automobile parts! Currently working on the Electric Hummer and new Mustang!
Production - Assembler/Machine Operator
Materials - Forklift Operator
Shift - Monday - Friday 6am-2:30pm (Some overtime and Saturdays may be required depending on customer needs, can stay as late as 5:30PM)
Pay - $16.00 hourly
- Paid weekly on Friday
- Benefits available (health, dental, vision and life)/PTO
- Long term position with on-site growth opportunities
Assemble or fabricate mechanical parts, pieces or products using a variety of tools and equipment according to required specification in a specific area of production line in a manufacturing organization.
· Prepare work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and part lists, gathering parts, sub-assemblies, tools, and materials
· Position parts and sub-assemblies by using templates or reading measurements
· Assemble components by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts and sub-assemblies
· Verify specifications by measuring completed component
· Resolve assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources
· Keep equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; trouble shooting malfunctions; calling for repairs
· Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
· Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies
· Conserve resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results
· Document actions by completing production and quality forms
· Work collaboratively as part of a team
· All other duties assigned
· High school diploma/GED equivalent
· Ability to read, write and communicate in English
· Ability to work independently or within a team environment
· Adhere to all safety regulations and procedures in a warehouse environment
· Ability to work in warehouse environment
· Ability to continuously stand for 8-10 hours a day, able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and tolerate seasonal temperature changes within the warehouse.
· Previous warehouse experience is preferred however, not required
· Employees in all warehouse positions must be able to immediately perceive auditory warning signals such as bells, alarms, and horns that are used to warn employees of the start-up, movement, or approach of equipment (including forklifts, turrets, overhead cranes, conveyors, trucks, and other equipment operated inside or outside the warehouse), mechanical abnormalities, and similar risk situations during warehouse operations
Crown Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Job Family DIR
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $16.00
- Job Start Date Monday, April 3, 2023
- Brownstown Charter Twp, MI, USA