Food & Beverage Floor Manager $68K - $75K per year
1. Manages team of Food and Beverage Supervisors and hourly employees, effectively leading on all front of house operations including all food & beverage operations in the Casino/Hotel/Restaurant areas.
2. Reports and escalates food and beverage issues in the casino, hotel, and restaurant to F & B Operations Management.
3. Floor Managers are required to be proficient and knowledgeable in leading all Food & Beverage outlets in the casino and hotel, while focusing on their assigned department employees and tasks as assigned by F&B Management team.
4. Knowledgeable and proficient in the Redrock Purchasing program, creating requisitions and purchase requests for department.
5. Completes accurate and thorough monthly inventory of all Liquor, Wine, Beer, Non-Alcoholic Beverages and Equipment.
6. Working knowledge of kitchen operations and superior communication skills in coordinating with back-of-house team.
7. Participates in menu creation and programming with all F&B teams, front and back of house.
8. Must have the ability to write effective and accurate schedules, provide documentation of meal break tracking, payroll and attendance tracking, and disciplinary actions.
9. Knowledge of Squirrel Point of Sale electronic check ordering systems, programming, setup & troubleshooting is required.
10. Effective training of service staff on effective and friendly guest service techniques, creating and writing policies and procedures related to Food & Beverage controls, service sequence and service standards.
11. Ensures accurate and timely documentation of attendance variance reports, customer issues and shift reports.
12. Actively participates in departmental and company training programs as required.
13. Performs all other work-related duties as assigned by
the Food and Beverage Management.
Work Experience Required:
· Minimum of 5 years in a F&B Management or supervisory capacity or equivalent.
· High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience required
· Must possess excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· The ability to interact professionally and positively with employees, superiors and guest is essential.
· Individual must have the ability to quickly and effectively analyze and resolve guest complaints and employee disputes.
· Must be able to speak, read, and understand English
· Must be able to walk and stand for at least (8) hours per shift, duties also call for frequent kneeling, bending and reaching overhead.
· Must be able to lift twenty-five (25) pounds for various job-related duties.
· Attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the position.
· Open and flexible schedule is required
· Working knowledge of Alcohol, Beer, Wine and Cocktails required.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Microsoft Teams.
· Must be knowledgeable in Banquet and Hotel operations including knowledge of beverage recipes and training.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- 6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA