F&B Casino Supervisor $64,480 Annual
6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA Req #2572
Thursday, March 2, 2023
Commerce Casino is the world’s largest card casino offering more than 200 tables. Established in 1983, the casino values its staff of over 2,500 employees and is proud to be known as “Where the World Comes to Play.” Commerce Casino offers a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), vacation time, and much more!
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Assures exceptional dining experience and guest service to casino patrons via food outlets through effective leadership and direction of service personnel.
2. Must have the ability to quickly and effectively analyze and resolve guest complaints and employee disputes.
3. Partners with casino floor personnel in supervising all aspects of the casino floor dining process.
4. Supervises front of house operations in casino restaurants and food outlets.
5. Trains service staff on effective and friendly guest service techniques including policies and procedures related to Food & Beverage controls, service sequence and service standards.
6. Ensures cleanliness and organization of all front of house and dining areas.
7. Enforces policies and procedures related to Food & Beverage controls, service sequence and service standards.
8. Actively participates in departmental and company training programs as required.
9. Performs all other work-related duties as assigned by Food & Beverage Management.
The duties listed are not set forth for the purposes of limiting the assignment of work. They are not to be construed as a complete list of the many duties normally to be performed under a position title or those to be assigned and performed temporarily outside of an employee’s normal line of work.
Work Experience Required:
· Minimum of 3 years of front of house restaurant experience with a minimum of 1 year in a supervisory capacity or the equivalent.
· High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience required
· Strong knowledge of front of house guest service techniques typical of a full-service restaurant setting.
· The ability to interact professionally and positively with employees, superiors and guest is essential.
· Must be able to speak, read, and understand English
· Is able to walk and stand for at least (8) hours per shift.
· Must be able to lift twenty-five (25) pounds for various job-related duties.
· Attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the position.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA