Full Time Paigow TILES Dealer $15.50 per hour plus tips
Dealer Job Functions:
1. Maintains and enforces integrity of all games consistent with company and departmental dealing procedures.
2. Understands and is responsible for following department procedures, Company policies and procedures, and the Dealing Procedure Manual.
3. Deals all games in an effective and concise manner, pursuant to departmental dealing Procedures.
4. Follows collections procedures to ensure that collections are properly obtained and recorded.
5. Greets players and provides excellent customer service.
6. Assists customers in any customer service requests, i.e., calling for food server, porter or supervisor.
7. When pushed, informs dealer next on rotation of information, which could affect gaming operation.
8. Notifies Floorperson or Shift Manager of any suspicious activity, discrepancies or mistakes in games that could disrupt the flow of the game or create a potentially hazardous condition.
9. Responsible for keeping assigned section safe and orderly.
10. Required to stand for at least an eight (8) hour shift.
11. May be required lift up to twenty-five (25) pounds for various job related duties.
12. Must be able to work full-time during tournament season and any overtime as required; with or without notice.
13. Hand shuffling is an essential function of this position.
14. Employee must be able to perform duties without wearing tinted glasses, as such can affect the integrity of the games.
15. Performs all other work-related duties as assigned by Casino Management.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA