IT Service Desk Specialist $25 per hour
*** Must be able to work any shift including graveyard, weekends, and Holidays ***
As an IT Service Desk Specialist, you will be required to identify and diagnose issues and problems, categorize and record reported queries and provide solutions, support problem identification, advise users on the appropriate course of action, monitor issues from start to resolution, and escalate problems, if needed, to a higher level of support.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Act as a point of contact to support service users and customers reporting issues, requesting information, access, or other services.
2. Deliver customer service through multiple channels including human, digital, self-service, and automated.
3. Responds to a broad range of service requests for support by providing information to fulfill requests or enable resolution.
4. Provides first line investigation and diagnosis and promptly allocates unresolved issues as appropriate.
5. Assists with the development of standards, and applies these to track, monitor, report, resolve or escalate issues.
6. Contributes to creation of support documentation.
7. Diagnose and resolve customer reported system incidents, problems, and events through the work distribution system (IT Service Management).
8. Install and configure hardware, software, and peripheral equipment for system users in accordance with organizational standards and industry best practices.
9. Troubleshoot system problems for the purposes of isolating and resolving reported issues.
10. Administer user accounts and user access with corresponding privileges to systems and equipment throughout the enterprise.
11. Proactively monitor and report business system performance.
12. Assist asset management personnel with inventory and asset management (IT Asset Management).
13. Report insights based on field analysis and/or daily work activities that may enhance and continuously improve the customer experience.
14. Develop and deliver technical training to educate others or meet customer needs.
15. Maintain repair log by component, serial number, model number to ITIL standards.
16. Maintain incident tracking and solution database within the IT Service Management system.
17. Provide solution at a pace defined by current Service Level Agreements (SLAs) established with internal customers.
18. Organize, write and revise technical documentation to ensure best practice protocols reflect current organizational standards.
19. Must stay current with company provided training.
20. Performs all other work-related duties as assigned.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- 6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA