Bell Team - Stephanie Inn
Discover True Hospitality.
Welcome to Martin North, a family of hotels and restaurants in Cannon Beach, and a very special farm located on the Sunset Highway between Portland and the Pacific. Martin North is committed to delivering world class, one of a kind guest experiences on Oregon’s magical north coast. Martin North properties include Stephanie Inn and Dining Room, Public Coast Brewing Co., and Public Coast Farm.
At the Stephanie Inn, our mission is to create remarkable guest experiences that are remembered forever. These experiences shape the story of each guest’s time with us – one we hope they’ll share with family and friends, leaving them dreaming of when they’ll return.
It’s more than a job.
It’s a journey.
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
• Paid Time Off (Because Balance Matters)
• 401K Match (Free Money)
• Values Based Culture (#OMGLIFE)
• Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Coverage
• Company Contributed HSA/FSA Plan
• Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, and Retail (Yes, Discounted Travel!)
• Employee Assistance Program
• Team Member Outings
• Diverse Work Group
• “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
• Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Equity/Inclusion)
• Ability to Climb the Ladder
• Online Learning Platform to Help You Grow!
The Brass Tacks
• Explains features of room such as operation of television, fireplace, ceiling fans, dining menu, and ordering procedures.
• Keeps records of calls for service.
• Greets guests on arrival at door or at car.
• Ensures proper use and care of all equipment.
• Reports damages, lost items, or anything unusual or suspicious.
• Sweeps and cleans designated floors, inside and outside.
• Delivers messages, packages, suitcases.
• Washes windows, door panels, and sills.
• Empties and transports all trash and waste to disposal area.
• Parks and retrieves guest cars in a safe manner and according to standards.
• Wash guest and company cars, as needed.
THE NITTY GRITTY
• Must have valid drivers license.
• Knowledge of cleaning techniques/chemical applications a plus.
• Desire to work in a fast-paced role.
Where you’ll work:
The Stephanie Inn, located in beautiful Cannon Beach, is Oregon's premier oceanfront boutique hotel, featuring stunning views of Haystack Rock, the vast Pacific Ocean, and the Coastal Range. Providing luxurious sophistication and carefree comfort, the iconic Stephanie Inn is a preferred getaway. The hotel is committed to providing personalized service and the highest attention to detail. Serving as an inspiring sanctuary for complete relaxation and enjoyment.
The Fine Print
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Accountability | Creativity | Enthusiasm | Honesty | Inclusion | Respect
Columbia Hospitality is a national management and consulting company with more than 25 years of experience in creating hospitality solutions and delivering exceptional experiences. Our portfolio includes award-winning hotels and resorts, premier residential communities, restaurants and bars, private and public golf clubs, conference centers, and distinctive venues. Columbia Hospitality has been consistently recognized as one of the Top Companies to Work for in Washington by Seattle Business Magazine and Puget Sound Business Journal for their commitment to creating a fun, dynamic and nurturing work environment for team members.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Cannon Beach, OR, USA
- Stephanie Inn, 2740 South Pacific, Cannon Beach, Oregon, United States of America