Housekeeper - The Mountaineer Inn
Housekeeper | The Mountaineer Inn
The heart of any operation. Bring beautiful spaces to life. Your careful attention to detail brings delight to guests the moment they walk through the door. You are an essential part of an efficient and talented team, responsible for the cleaning and replenishing of guest rooms. This includes cleaning a designated number of rooms per shift and maintaining supplies. Housekeepers directly support the Rooms Division in maintaining the hotel in sparkling condition!
Let’s start off with the most important part - what’s in it for you:
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
- Get Paid Daily (Make any day payday)
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay (Because Balance Matters)
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, 401K, HSA/FSA Plans
- Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, Retail & Partner Perks (Yes, Discounted Travel!)
- Task Force Work Opportunities (Grow your career in idyllic locations across the globe)
- Values-Based Culture (#OMGLIFE)
- Culture Add (Creating Space for Fresh Perspectives)
- Referral Bonus (Get Paid to Recruit)
- Employee Assistance Program
- “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
- Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Equity/Inclusion)
- Online Learning Platform to Help You Develop!
- Eligible for participation in tips or tip pooling
- Parking/Transportation/Commuter allowance
Our Commitment to you:
“People never forget how you made them feel.” Maya Angelou’s famous statement serves as a rallying cry throughout Columbia Hospitality and fuels our collective drive - and success.
Our people are our purpose, and our brand is our people. We seek extraordinary individuals who drive our brand promise of Creating Exceptional Experiences. We are a people-first organization, ignited from the inside to succeed on the outside. We are a tight-knit, inclusive, values-driven team and we trust one another to have each other’s backs. We show up every day with open hearts, an inclusive mindset, and genuine respect for those around us. We have fun, grow together, and strive to leave a positive lasting impression on everyone we meet.
What you’ll do:
The Brass Tacks
- Provide guests with professional, efficient, prompt, and courteous service.
- Clean and maintain all guestrooms to property specific standards.
- Clean and replenish designated number of rooms within assigned shift.
- Maintain supplies and organization of housekeeping cart.
- Check all rooms and report any damage, repair needs, or loss of supplies.
- Monitors cleanliness of all public areas both inside and out on property.
- Attends all mandatory staff meetings and training sessions.
- Greets and warmly engages guests.
- Complete tasks as assigned by Housekeeping Manager and/or General Manager
The Nitty Gritty
- Prior housekeeping or related cleaning experience preferred.
- Knowledge of cleaning techniques/chemical applications a plus.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced role
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Columbia Hospitality we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
The Fine Print
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Accountability | Creativity | Enthusiasm | Honesty | Inclusion | Respect
Columbia Hospitality is a national management and consulting company with more than 25 years of experience in creating hospitality solutions and delivering exceptional experiences. Our portfolio includes award-winning hotels and resorts, premier residential communities, restaurants and bars, private and public golf clubs, conference centers, and distinctive venues. Columbia Hospitality has been consistently recognized as one of the Top Companies to Work for in Washington by Seattle Business Magazine and Puget Sound Business Journal for their commitment to creating a fun, dynamic and nurturing work environment for team members.
- Pay Type Hourly
- LOGE The Mountaineer Inn, 155 Tunnel Rd, Asheville, North Carolina, United States of America