Applications Support Analyst
Are you enthusiastic, highly motivated, and have a strong work ethic? If yes, come join our team! At Cathay Bank – we strive to provide a caring culture that supports your aspirations and success. We believe people are our most valuable asset and we proudly foster growth and development empowering you to achieve your professional goals. We have thrived for 60 years and persevered through many economic cycles due to our team members’ drive and optimism. Together we can make a difference in the financial future of our communities.
- Independently analyze, troubleshoot, and document user support tickets related to banking applications systems. Ensure that support tickets are managed towards timely resolution and closure.
- Collaborate with other areas within the IT department to fulfill business requests.
- Perform application system maintenance such as installations, upgrades, and patching.
- Analyze business and system processes to identify areas of improvement opportunities.
- Resolve and fulfill requests compliant to established Service Level Agreements.
- Regularly review system bulletins to ensure issues are identified, addressed, and communicated to appropriate parties timely.
- Build strong customer service relationships across various levels of the organization.
- Ensure systems are secure through implementation of best practices and procedures, in accordance with FFIEC guidelines.
- Integrate software and computer systems by analyzing and developing specifications that address business functions and workflow.
- Maintain application system support documentation on a regular basis.
- Participate and contribute to scheduled Disaster Recovery exercises.
- Take ownership of maintaining recurring System State updates; ensure that documentation kept are accurate and concise.
- 5+ years in applications support position.
- Experience and knowledge of the financial/banking industry and regulatory requirements (FFIEC) preferred.
- Experience with PC, Microsoft office suite, business applications, vendor applications, and vendor management.
- Experience in disaster recovery/application backup concepts and methods.
- Ability to respond and reprioritize quickly to unexpected situations and initiate corrective action quickly.
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven capability to effectively interface with dynamic development teams.
- Strong ability to multitask and be proactive.
- Ability to work independently with minimal instructions.
- Customer-centric mindset.
Pay determined based on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and location.
Cathay Bank offers its full-time employees a competitive benefits package which is a significant part of their total compensation. It is our goal to provide employees with a comprehensive benefits package to fit their needs which includes, coverage for medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts (FSAs), health saving account (HSA) with company contributions, voluntary coverages, and 401(k).
Cathay Bank is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe in diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. We welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship, gender, national origin, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy and related medical conditions, childbirth and breastfeeding), reproductive health decision-making, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information or characteristics, disability or medical condition, military status or status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Clic aquí para ver la EEO es la Ley póster en español. Poster- Spanish
Clic aquí para ver la EEO es la Ley suplemento en español.Supplement- Spanish
Cathay Bank endeavors to make www.CathayBank.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact, Mickey Hsu, FVP, Employee Relations Manager, at (626) 582-7370 or email@example.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.