Assistant Property Manager - M7
Key Storage is looking for Full-Time responsible, ambitious and excellent leaders to help manage the day-to-day operations of one of our beautiful self-storage facilities.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our customers and generate sales leads over the phone as well as walk-in customers
- Assess customer self-storage needs and make valuable recommendations
- Guide customers through the leasing process and agreements
- Manage customer communication regarding accounts, collections and other items; document notes on the system
- Conduct daily self-storage unit inspections; confirm inventory availability and ensure spaces are secure and/or ready to rent
- Perform cleaning and maintenance such as sweeping, mopping and picking up trash to ensure property cleanliness for customers
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Position requires travel to other facility locations and vendors as needed
Great candidates come from a variety of customer experience and sales environments. If you have skills in the following areas we want you to submit your application today: Customer Service, Assistant Site Manager, Assistant Manager, Service Industry, Assistant Store Manager, Management, Hospitality, Sales, Retail, Property Management, Real Estate, Manufacturing, Food Industry, General Labor, Supervisor, General Manager, Moving and Storage Industry, sales associate, retail jobs, assistant manager, retail sales, retail store, retail management, retail industry, 5 star customer service, sales or hospitality.
Key Storage is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Job Family Key Storage Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $15.15
- Max Hiring Rate $19.00
- Tulsa, OK, USA