Consumer Loan Specialist - 082
Are you outgoing, reliable, and customer service driven? If so, we would like you to join our team. Our employees – just like our customers – are the heart and soul of what we do. Friendly, reliable, customer service is at the heart of our success. For over 30 years, Sun Loan Company has been a trusted financial resource in over 200 communities, across seven states in the US, and seven locations in Mexico.
In addition to a competitive salary (paid hourly), we offer great benefits and perks, including health, dental, and vision insurance with employer contributions, paid time off, holidays, 401(k) with employer match, and more. If you are looking for a career with opportunities for advancement, take advantage of this exciting opportunity to with Sun Loan by applying today!
As a Customer Service Loan Specialist, you will be a key team member in the branch. Your primary responsibility is to support the Branch Manager with ensuring a positive total customer experience while originating consumer loans, completing loan applications, developing strong customer relationships and meeting sales goals. The successful candidate has a willingness to learn, outgoing/positive attitude, reliability, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
Our employees – just like our customers – are the heart and soul of what we do. Friendly, reliable, customer service is at the heart of our success.
- Ensure excellent customer service, both in person and over the phone
- Communicate with customers who are past due on their loan payments and identify solutions for repayment
- Identifies opportunities to originate new loan business with both existing and new customers
- Manages the completion of loan applications, proposals, and offers for new borrowers
- Work closely with Branch Manager and team members to achieve branch goals
- Ensure that loan payments are received and posted in a timely and friendly manner
- Maintain a daily cash drawer balance
- Maintain compliance with all policies and procedures of Sun Loan Company
- Support for tax preparation (if applicable)
- Must be 18 years of age
- Minimum of 1 year of Customer Service experience in any industry
- Computer skills and the ability to operate a calculator are essential
- Must have access to reliable transportation
- Ability to work Monday through Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.; Fridays 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., and sometimes on Saturdays 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Additional hours may be required (no Sundays).
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Medical benefits include dental and vision coverage, as well as life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement for industry-related courses
- Paid Time Off
- Mileage reimbursement
- Comprehensive paid training for success
- Competitive 401(k) with employer match
For over 30 years, Sun Loan Company has been a trusted financial resource in over 200 communities, across seven states in the US, and seven locations in Mexico. Our friendly and professional loan specialists work with each customer to ensure an affordable payment plan that fits their needs, unlike other lenders that only see people as a credit score.
Sun Loan is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Job Family SLC Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Collinsville, IL, USA