STS Systems Support (SSS) is seeking qualified candidate who shall demonstrate experience and knowledge Activity Management, Requirement Identification, and Project Programming Programs are cross-Directorate programs which are still under development and need support to meet the end-state. End-state is a fully implemented asset management “system” that has established and mature processes, standards, levels of service, training, and performance management system in place to determine the health of assets and guide decision making. Typically perform the following kinds of functions:
- Developing life-cycle sustainment and risk mitigation strategy recommendations for two FYDPs for each portfolio.
- Risk mitigation strategy recommendations consist of identifying to AMP Enterprise Managers, the optimal investment points for each asset within a portfolio to sustain the assets performance curve as predicted in SMS.
- Analyzing built infrastructure data, aggregating requirements, assessing asset performance predictions from SMS, analyzing statistics and trends across portfolios, validating data, performing data management, compiling other summarizing reports for each AMP portfolio, and recommending enhancements to processes.
- Support AMP Enterprise Managers with the development of portfolio-specific SEEDs to support Installation Development Plans (IDPs) and the Enterprise Planning Process.
- Maturation of Requirement Identification by analyzing built infrastructure data, aggregating requirements, assessing asset performance predictions from SMS, analyzing statistics and trends compiling other summarizing reports for each AMP portfolio, and recommending enhancements to processes.
- Support includes assisting in the AFCAMP process, establishment of document templates/tools, logistic support, training, and process refinement recommendations associated with the maturation of the
- AFCAMP process.
3 to 10 years of experience and a BA/BS or MA/MS degree. A Journeyman labor category typically performs all functional duties independently. These positions will not be considered for waiver of educational requirements.
**Position may require a Secret Clearance.
- Pay Type Salary
- Tyndall AFB, FL 32403, USA